Chapter 7: A Hangout with Zack and Friends

Y/N was confused, what's with everyone's reaction? They nudged at Jay's shoulder making him look at them.

"What's with everyone's reaction?" Y/N whispered, Jay took out his phone and typed something on it to explain the situation. They let out an 'ooohh' of realization as they thanked Jay for the explanation as they continued to watch the scenes.

As Vasco was about to teach Daniel a lesson, his friend, Jace, stepped in between them just in time before the situation could be escalated. 

"Haha! Yeah! So you thought he was someone else?" Jace laughed nervously, not wanting Vasco to fight him.

"Yeah, sorry..." Daniel apologized.

"Nah it happens" Jace proceeded to initiate a conversation with Daniel. Some people were grateful that Jace intervened while others thought it would be entertaining for Vasco and Daniel to fight.

"Forget it and eat." 

"Okay!!" Daniel was simply touched and was grateful for Jace intervening. A lot of murmurs erupted from the students around him. Jace smiled as he walked away before it morphed into a more calculative, cold look.

'I'd like to be his friend, he's so sweet!' Daniel said, wanting to befriend the male as he munched on his food while he cried.

"Hey little guy" Vasco called out making Jiho turn to the male.

"Don't surrender to guys like that. Believe in yourself" Jace's ears twitched at this as he lightly glared at Vasco.

'This isn't an anime.' Y/N thought.

"Hey, shut up and let's eat" Jace chided 

"Ok, What's the menu" The three dudes walked off away from Daniel's table. Daniel, as usual, was oblivious that the comment was aimed at him and admired Vasco a bit. Jiho fumed a little due to Vasco calling him "little guy".

"What a guy!"

"Handsome"

"They say he beat up Zack"

At that moment Zoey was the embodiment of the '😍' emoji. Daniel didn't realize that he caught the attention of many people since he was the protagonist, which is funny and frustrating at the same time. A certain male with a horrible dye job that consisted of the colours blue and pink stared at him.

"Hm... Daniel Park" The horrible dye job guy was named Eli.

'I don't care but he's handsome and kind. Maybe he'll let me cut his hair?' Eli thought, unaware of how horrible he cuts hair. (Eli, I love you but I won't trust you with my hair)

Soon enough, everyone was back to minding their own business. Y/N thought that this school was very interesting due to the absence of teachers and the drama. It was time for class, everyone rushed to their classes. Y/N began to zone out a bit, it was a habit that they tended to do when they weren't occupied with something. 

"Hey, Daniel!" Y/N was snapped out of their dazed state and saw that the three of Zack's goons were approaching Daniel.

"Huh, they probably are sucking up to him or something," Y/N said to themself, Jay overheard the conversation between Daniel and the trio. He was quite suspicious of them, Jay believed that they had some ulterior motive, but he wasn't wrong.

"..."

"Okay, I can hang out for a couple of hours" Daniel smiled happily, and the trio cheered.

"Oh, can I invite my friend too?" Daniel inquired

"Sure, why not? Who is it?" they agreed, Daniel turned towards Y/N, smiling brightly at them. They looked back at Daniel, surprised that he wanted them to come with him.