Chapter 6: Daniel having some trouble

3rd perspective

"Yeah, almost all set, just need one more" Jiho said into the phone, with his phone on his shoulder as he tried to balance all three trays, two on his arms and one on his head like a waiter. The people around him witnessing this, gave him weird looks before going on with their business. Luckily for Jiho, he didn't drop any of the trays and placed them on the designated table.

"Whew. All done" he sighed in relief

A bunch of squeals emitted throughout the cafeteria making Jiho snap his neck towards the source of the squeals. It was Daniel who was walking along with Zoe, who too was simping over Daniel. Daniel looked over to Jiho, instantly recognizing the male and smiled at him. Jiho looked around to see if there was anyone behind him that he could be waving at, oddly, no one was behind him.

Daniel came up to Jiho with a smile, oddly oblivious to the people around him.

"Same class, right? Let's eat together" Daniel asked Jiho, the shorter male blinked at the male, in disbelief. Jiho was bewildered by these turns of events, he was rendered speechless. 

"What? Why him?"

"Crazy"

"Jealous"

"Why can't that be me."

That's how Jiho found himself in the situation, sitting with a happy Daniel and a fuming Zoey. 

Zack and his "friends" entered the cafeteria to be greeted by the sight of Daniel talking to Jiho excitedly. They all felt dumbfounded as they watched the sight.

'Our patsy... why is he there?' The three musketeers thought.

'Hmph, is he trying to make me look bad?' Zack thought, already misunderstanding the situation.

"Wow, is it him?"

"The guy who took down Zack?" The comment made Zack pissed as he clenched his fist.

"Hehe, yup"

'Who said that?' Zack swerved his head towards the person who said that, seeing that it was the vocal and dept, Vin Jin.

"Wow, he's handsome." One lackey said with a shocked look.

"I'm better looking right?" Vin jin commented

'Take off your sunglasses' Lackey two thought as he glanced at Vin Jin's sunglasses.

"I heard that you lost to that pretty boy, Zack." Vin Jin grinned mockingly, pissing off Zack even more, gritting his teeth. Vin Jin glanced behind Zack and saw his parade.

"You drag around these ugly characters lol" Zack's group was pissed too.

'I look good!' They all thought simultaneously, they were a little delulu (they're like me fr)

"Well, I lost to pretty boy..." Zack drawled making Vin Jin raise an eyebrow.

"I could probably take you." He stated firmly.

From afar, Y/N watched as Zack and Vin Jin were beefing with each other, amused by their little conflict. Jay was watching alongside Y/N, giving them some of their favourite snacks that he somehow knew they liked.

"I sometimes wonder, Jay" Y/N started making Jay tilt his head to the side a little as if he were asking.

"Is this school understaffed? I wonder where all the teachers are, right now" Jay shrugged and started questioning their teachers' whereabouts. Y/N noticed three guys that were not too far behind Daniel, three of them were wearing the same grey jumpsuit(?) 

"How are their outfits not violating a dress code? Is there even a dress code here?!" Y/N's brain began to hurt due to questioning the rules so they stopped thinking about it. Jay patted Y/N's shoulder comfortingly, telepathically telling them they no longer need to question. Though, they lowkey kinda wanna join the gang.

"H-hey!" Daniel shot up from his seat, Y/N guessed that he met the dude who looked like a full-grown man pretending to be a high schooler. Y/N began to play with Jay's fingers, fidgeting with his rings and smooth slender fingers which were nice to hold. Jay didn't mind that they were doing this and continued to watch the scenes before them.

Vasco squinted his eyes at the male that called out to him, he stared at him. Vasco was not familiar with the male, he looked at the people that he was sitting with.

'The little guy from yesterday'  Vasco thought as he glanced at Zoe.

'With that tramp next to him, is he dragging out the weaklings...?'  Vasco began to misunderstand Daniel's intentions and proceeded to declare Daniel as one of the 'bad guys'.

"Ah...Hey.." Daniel began to sweat as he was uncomfortable because of how long Vasco was staring at him.

"Who are you? You know me?" Vasco's neutral look twisted into a glare. Daniel was confused yet intimidated by Vasco's glare. 

Y/N was looking at the drama with great interest, debating whether or not they should save Daniel or not.

"Even if you're good-looking and strong..." Vasco gripped Daniel's shoulder firmly before squeezing it harshly making Daniel grunt in pain.

"Don't screw around" Daniel was struggling to keep his composure, distracted by the excruciating pain on his shoulder due to Vasco's strong grip.

Everyone thought that Daniel was done since Vasco was known for his infamous death grip that made others kneel to him.

"..." 

"I agree Jay, I'm worried for Daniel too" Y/N nodded their head in agreement but they had this feeling that Daniel was quite strong.

Daniel was withstanding the pain more than Vasc thought.

Daniel realized that Vasco must've mistaken his intentions to befriend him for malicious intent. He gripped Vasco's wrist and took his hand off his shoulder.

"S-Sorry," Daniel said as he lifted Vasco's grip from his shoulder, alarming Vasco and everyone in the cafeteria.

"Sorry if I bothered you, I thought you were someone else" Daniel smiled kindly at Vasco.

This shocked everyone in the room, well, except for Y/N and Daniel, they weren't aware of Vasco's reputation much.