Chapter 5: Wholesome interactions

Y/N's POV

I went back to my classroom, seeing the teacher was finally there. The teacher looked at me and explained that she was informed of the situation and told me to sit down. I obliged her request and sat down. In class, time went pretty fast, soon enough, it was another break. Luckily, the cafeteria wasn't as crowded as it was before, I got my food and sat down with Jay, chatting with Jay about how their days were going.

Jay excused himself to the bathroom leaving me alone with my and Jay's food.

3rd perspective

"..." Jay quietly went to the toilet, peacefully pissing until he overheard a bunch of Zack's goons talking about Daniel.

"Let's get that dick" goon #1 started

"The transfer?" goon #2 asked

"But Zack was no match..." goon #3 added

"Let's come at him all at once, there are three of us." goon #1 said, his voice full of malic.

"One grabs him from behind and two take the front" The knockoff version of PSY stated.

"Wow. You have no shame" the dude with an incredible buttchin said, sweatdropped at his idea.

"But we can't let him be like this." the dollar store version of Elvis Presley added.

Jay was concerned with Daniel's well-being but thought about the fight that Daniel had with Zack. Jay thought he was pretty capable of handling them himself, he shrugged, approaching the door where the goons were. 

"Oh, and we'll get that nobody, Y/N, too" Jay bit his lip as soon as he heard Y/N's name, he didn't like that. 

He didn't like the way they said that about his friend. 

~Meanwhile with Y/N~ 

Y/N sneezed violently, wondering if they caught a cold somehow or if someone was talking about them. Y/N shrugged off the thought and ate a bit of their food from their cafeteria, the food was... decent enough but as good as the food Jay had in his lunchbox. Unaware of what he was doing right now.

Y/N ate some of their lunch, still waiting for their friend and behold, Jay was here. Y/N smiled at Jay, welcoming him back before noticing his hands were in his pockets as if hiding something from them.

"Hey Jay, show me your hands," Y/N said, Jay sweated a little before shaking his head. Y/N gave him a look of suspicion.

"That wasn't a request" Y/N glared at him making Jay shake his vigorously, attempting to escape but Y/N held him back. They gripped him by the wrist, possibly stopping his blood through his veins and making him try and get his hand back. This gave Y/N a chance to look at his hands, they seemed like they were bruised up a little, possibly from a scuffle. Judging by Jay's neat and unscathed appearance, Jay must've been able to overpower them.

"Jay, I'm not mad, I thought you had some severe injuries on your hands" Y/N let go of Jay's wrist making him rub his wrist due to the grip they had on his wrist.

"..."

"Sorry for gripping your wrist too hard, did I hurt you too much?" 

*Shake Shake*

"Alright but I have something that could treat the bruises on your hands, would you like that?"

*Nods*

"Ok, let me get it out" Y/N dug the item in their pocket and fished out a small tube, a cream that treats injuries. They gestured for Jay to hold out his hands, he obliged and wordlessly held out his hands. Y/N held his hand and began to apply the cream to the small bruises. Y/N couldn't help but admire his hands, they were quite soft a bit calloused and clear if you take away the bruises.

"Have I ever told you you had nice hands?" Y/N complimented making Jay flush shyly, silently thanking them.

"Seriously, you can be a hand model if you wanted, plus the rings are nice" Jay's cheeks began to redden at Y/N's compliments.

"..."

"Oh, you don't have to buy me a ring, they look nicer on your hand but there is one ring that you're missing..." Jay tilted his sideways, confused. Did he miss the latest collection of rings from his ring provider?

"Our wedding ring" Y/N wiggled their eyebrows with a goofy grin plastered on their face. Jay's face erupted in a light shade of red, he covered his face with his hands. Y/N laughed at his reaction making his blush deepen in colour. He let out an involuntary quiet squeak making Y/N freeze. Jay panicked a little, did he do something wrong?

"How the hell did I befriend someone as cute as you? This is no good for my heart." They said, clenching their chest dramatically making Jay huff quietly in embarrassment.