The day before the vacation

Start from the beginning

"No, I do not." I said in a serious way. Sadly I couldn't hold up my facade for to long and I burst out laughing again, choking as I did.

"Taurus you okay?" Virgo asked concerned about my well-being.

Before I could reply a loud knock was heard on the door. When Virgo opened the door I saw Gemini leaning on the wall holding a big red rose in front of his face saying, "You wanna go on a date señorita?"

Virgo got so confused and backed a step.
"Eeeh?" He started and Gemini opened his left eye only to see a flustered Virgo standing in front of him.

"Oh hell naw." He yelled and ran away in terror. I laughed once again but this time at his reaction. For the past few days Gemini has been trying to ask me out, on a billion different ways. Even tho I had told him that I couldn't, the blond had taken it as a challenge. Unfortunately for him luck appeared to be on my side, and every time he tried to ask me out, someone else would get in the way. Not on purpose of course.

"Um Virgo, Libra is calling you." Cancer said snickering and I had a feeling that he saw everything that happened. Virgo looked at me apologising as he left the room.

I sighed closing my door again and started packing my bag.

Scorpio's pov

"Anyways I shouldn't bother you, have fun packing." I said leaving the room. I smiled having a feeling that she bought my lie about Libra asking me to help her pack her bag. Now that I knew that she was going I could start the next part of my plan.

"Hey move." Leo called out to me.
The girl was holding two large boxes in her arms.

"Need help?" I asked helpfully and she gladly excepted it.
"Where are we taking it?"

"To the attic." She replied shortly.
It took a while for us to get there but after we placed the boxes down I noticed that Leo stopped and was staring blankly at me.

"You shouldn't do it." She says randomly.

"Do what?" I asked even tho I had a feeling what she was talking about.

"Love is a part of fate and you should let it do as it pleases without inferring." She continues.

"Leo there is things that sometimes needs to be fixed and I am pretty sure we all know that fate is not always going to fix it. So why not take the matter in your own hands?" I said leaning on the door.

"Love is more powerful than anything else, Scorpio please don't mess with it." She plead but I snorted.

"Oh so you and your friend can go around and play Cupid all day but I can't? Besides I am not doing this for myself I am doing it for a friend." I said opening the door.

"Scorpio-" Leo tried one more time but I closed the door tired of hearing her talk about love and fate as if they were a person. If love wasn't going to be in my favour then I would find a way to work against it, I always do.

"Um Virgo, Libra is calling you." Cancer said snickering and I smiled as I knew this was my chance to talk to Taurus. I hid behind a plant as he walked pass. As soon as I was sure that he was out of reach, I left my spot and went to the older girl's door.

"Taurus I know you're in there." I knocked hard on the door.

"Scorpio?" The girl asked shocked and opened the door to let me in. I waited until she closed the door and started talking to her.

"Tay (pronounced Tey) ,what happened to the plan?" I whispered- yelled to her.

"I am working on it, take it easy." She mumbled.

"It's been a week! That's surely enough time to talk to him and tell him about the truth." I replied.

"I told you that I am working on it, besides why do you even care?" She asked and I gasped.

"Because she is my friend and your best friend and she deserves the best. Do you even care about her?" I asked back.

"W-what do you mean?" She stuttered slightly.

"Well it looks like you don't care because the plan was simple, besides I have a feeling that you don't." I continued pushing my luck.

"W-well I do, I am working on it." She tried but I decided to stop her talking.

"If you did we wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place. Or wait, Tay you don't happen to actually fall for him, right?" I asked softly a bit scared of what her answer might be.

"Of course not, why would I?" She asked back her voice steady again. But her eyes didn't match with her voice. I blinked wondering if I saw it correctly.

"Tay?" I wondered but she took a deep breath.

"I will do it as soon as I can." She said and I felt a bit bad about putting pressure on her. The poor girl didn't deserve it but being in a relationship that the second person doesn't actually truly care about you made me almost throw up on the floor.

"Thank you for the help Scorpio, I truly appreciate your help." She said ruffling my hair.

"Eh it's nothing." I said blushing lightly.

"Hey if everything goes well then maybe we should celebrate it by going out to party?" She suggested jokingly.

"Sure I would love to go out and party even tho I am clearly underaged." I replied back, fighting the urge to make an eye roll.

"Hehe it's a date then." She said winking and kicked me out of her room.

No one's pov

After the meeting the two teens had both went separate ways and they made a silent agreement to not talk to each other for the rest of the day. As the raven haired boy went downstairs to go meet his friends he failed to notice the person who had quickly and stealthy hidden behind a plant.

When the person was sure that the boy was out of hearing and seeing range they quietly stepped out of their hiding place.
"A date?" The person said out loud and frowned at the silly idea.

Finally Scorpio's pov is here, to all the Scorpio's out there I didn't forget about your sign don't worry. I hope I made it up to you guys if you felt like I did forget about it.

Any ideas about this chapter?

Hope you all enjoyed and see ya later guys, girls and my non-binary pals!

~Ev