Update (don't freak out this isn't a chapter but please read)

Heyyy, everyone! It has been... a hot minute. It's been, what, three years? Since I've written for this? Or for Tangled in general. I honestly abandoned this account (not that I've been publishing anywhere else), but! I've actually started getting back into Tangled the Series recently. And, in a dramatic plot twist completely turning around from the "I don't write gay content," I'm pansexual now! So there's that, haha. I literally have barely written anything that isn't gay anymore up until recently.

I'm not making any promises, but I've been considering the idea of writing a new story centering around Varian. I proooobably won't continue this story I'm putting this update in, unless someone really begs me to, in which case I could at least reread through the chapters and improve the writing quality.

But, if you'd be interested in a new story, please let me know either in a message or a comment on this update. It could be in first person (I told him), second person (you told him), or third person (she told him), so if you'd be interested in this please also suggest if you'd have a preference one way or another on that.

The basic concept, without spoilers, would be the idea that the reader/main character is Rapunzel's younger sister, who King Frederic and Queen Arianna kept hidden from the world for fear that she would be kidnapped like Rapunzel had been. Until Rapunzel's return, Cassandra would be her lady-in-waiting. She sneaks out of the castle, meets Varian, perhaps there would be some romance and definitely some drama... it would loosely follow the storyline of the show, but with added parts and some things being changed for ✨drama✨

So yeah that's the general idea, let me know any thoughts or if you'd like this to be a thing. Also, it has been a while, how are you doing?