24. N3v3r 3v3r & for3v3r and 3v3r

Začít od začátku

"Can I just take you to wherever we were going before you dropped this bomb, please? Can we talk about it this evening, back home and with a bottle of whiskey..? Please?"

**********

Trístan was so young but so good. He had grown up with parents who taught self defense, so he had been learning since he got rid of his diaper, more or less. He taught Sanem that it really didn't matter her weight or length, with his techniques she would always be able to defend herself. And she was amazed. She searched for Can with her eyes to share what she felt in that moment, but she got slightly disappointed when she saw him talk to some dark haired young woman just outside the glass wall. She also saw how the woman showed off her white teeth to him before she tiptoed to say something in his ear, and how she touched him with a lingering hand and blushed when he said something back to her. And of course, Can just let her do all that..! Sanem got fuming mad in an instant and turned around to face Tris.

"I'll be back Saturday midday, right? Okey, now, if my husband by any chance asks for me, just tell him I didn't want to wait for him to end his intense

"I'll be back Saturday midday, right? Okey, now, if my husband by any chance asks for me, just tell him I didn't want to wait for him to end his intense...chat with that dark beauty and that I grabbed a taxi to go home. Do you mind do that for me, Tris?"

He gazed at her for a few seconds, then blinked and nodded his yes to her before he squeezed her upper arm for a second.

"Good job today, Sanem, you're a quick learner. See you Saturday."

She blinked back at him before she turned around, grabbed her towel and her bag and sneaked out through the back door. Out there she realized that probably she was acting very childish, but...after what had happened with Can's blonde, american ex-fuck, well...Sanem wasn't keen on to watch him being touched or even being near any other woman, atleast not yet. She had thought he had understood that, but...clearly not. So she waved at a taxi when she reached the street, jumped inside and asked the driver to take her home. Home to DP. When she sat there alone in the backseat, she bit her lip and actually wished that 'home' to be her real home; home in Turkey with Mir, Aziz and Emre.

When Can had said good bye to this...whatever her name was, he turned around and focused on Tris and...who was that? He couldn't see Sanem anywhere, so he quietly knocked at the door. When Tris turned around and saw it was Can, he frowned and walked over to the door, opened it up 10 centimeters and glared at the turk. Before Can could even ask him, Tris answered him.

"I don't know what she, or maybe the two of you, have been through man, but...she told me to tell you that she didn't want to interrupt your chat with Claudia , and that she is on her way home, alone, in a taxi. I know you don't fancy me, Mr Divit, but I will give you an advise...use your fucking brain."

With that Trístan gave Can another dark glare with his green eyes and shut the door in his face. Can gritted his jaws and hit the glass with his palm. Fuck! Damn it! Sanem had acted childish, yes, and he...he had acted dick-ish. It came over him straight away, as soon as Trístan's words got time to sink in. How could he even...oh..my..fuck. After all that had happened because of Kassandra, and here he was, Can Divit making new friends..! Of course he had no intentions of any kind with this...was it Claudia?, or with any other woman, he just tried to be nice but...how would Sanem know that..? Well, she should know by now..! She should know there is only one woman in his heart, so where was the problem? Huh? Only one woman in his heart. Did Sanem actually think...one woman in his heart, but several in his bed..?? God damn it, nooo!
He reached his Hummer in no time, made a burn out and again he earned many angry honks from other drivers on his way back to DP. But he didn't give a shit, he just wanted to get home. When he got there, he saw his love pay the taxi and wave it off just outside of DP. He parked quickly, jumped out of the Hummer and reached her half way to the reception.