3. "H🔥t & Spicy"

Can was in a bad mood. Very bad. He actually felt like as he always was since he arrived in Istanbul, or since he ran into Sanem in the kitchen that night. Yes. He sighed where he hung on the bar with Arzu and couldn't wait to get rid of her.

At dinner last night at home she had appeared from the kitchen to greet them all; she was Maria's and Diego's, the housekeepers, youngest daughter who'd recently arrived from university abroad and already knew all the Divit members, and she had always fancied Can in a ridiculous way, and that had certainly not changed at all. When Mirhiban had invited her to sit and join them at the table, she quickly sat down beside Can and moved her chair as close to him as possible. She swept her long, dark hair away from her face and grinned at him. He closed his eyes but knew he should be nice, so he opened them up again, smirked and glanced at her.

 He closed his eyes but knew he should be nice, so he opened them up again, smirked and glanced at her

"Uhh...good to see you again, Arzu. You have...grown."

And she had. She was a beauty with that hair, her cute face and those long legs, but...Can only had eyes and desire for the other young beauty, the dark and very petite one on the other side of the table. A desire he tried to hide away and actually did with certain success, as nobody noticed how he really couldn't keep his eyes off Sanem.

"Cancim...why don't you ask Arzu to be your date for tomorrow evening? For sure she hasn't been out for ages, right, Arzu..?"

Mirhiban raised her eyebrows and waited for the young girl to answer her. As for Arzu's information, she also added in a lower voice

"Sanem and Emre already have dates, so I think Can should have one as well; in that way he won't feel like...well, like the fifth wheel."

Now it was Mirhiban who shrugged and ignored Can's killing look. Arzu squealed out and clapped her hands while she smiled at Mirhiban and Can.

"Yes, yes, yes! Of course I'll be his date tomorrow! At what time..?"

"Just be ready at 7pm."

Can grumbled it out and laid his eyes on Sanem. He saw that little smirk of hers on her lips, but he also saw...what? Did she actually frown..?

So yes. Here he was with this bony brat. He didn't want to, but he couldn't avoid to see Sanem further down at the same bar. She was definitely having the time of her life with that...Mario, her so called friend from Barcelona.