5. See you later, alligator 🐊

No us. Yeah, better this way she thought; not even necessary to talk about it, as she had suggested last night. No. Just some very nice sex in the early morning hours. Yes. She didn't want to cause him...uhm...well, to feel unconfortable with their family and friends if they got to know, as he had insinuated earlier on. Just because they had had the best sex ever, once, that didn't mean anything. Only another one night stand at the hotel.

After his 'Sanem, pleeease' she had turned around, had grabbed her overnight bag and had locked herself up in the bathroom. She took a hot shower and tried not to sob, nor cry, and she succeeded. Almost. She had heard him knock on the door several times, pleading her to open it up, but she hadn't. Not until she was ready to go.

She saw him by the balcony door with his hands on his hips, with his hair loose and dressed in his boxers only, staring out at the view

She saw him by the balcony door with his hands on his hips, with his hair loose and dressed in his boxers only, staring out at the view. Yeah, such a view...she swollowed some saliva. He turned around when he heard her clear her throat and they met eyes.

"You probably know that the check out is at 11 am as the hotel is yours, and...I don't know if the suite is reserved for today, so you better try to...well, the girls need time to clean and to get it ready. See you, Can."

She turned around and walked off towards the door. When she reached for the door handle, he suddenly laid his hand upon hers. She briefly closed her eyes when she felt him behind her, somehow leaning on her.

"Don't go, babe. You told me we needed to talk, so let's talk."

She inhaled when all her sensors reacted because of his proximity, but then she focused, exhaled some air and turned her face to look at him.

"No need to talk, Can. We...'resolved' the...sexual tension or whatever it was between us with some...uhm...really nice sex, and that's it. We can go on with our lifes, even if, unfortunately, we will have to work together, but for sure we can fix that, too." She smirked and went on.

"Oh, and no need for me to create a new 'kind of a man-list', right, Cancim..? Finally I can file you in the one 'Men I used for sex'".

With that she opened the door, walked out and closed it behind her. She bit her lip rather hard while she moved towards the lifts. Because if she didn't, she would burst out crying. And...who was she trying to fool..?