4. Us or n🤔 us?

Early morning in the Hot &Spicy Suite

Sanem loved sex, but that didn't mean she was an 'easy girl', nor a very experienced one. She'd only been back in bed with the same man once, and it had been with the one who took her virginity. Friday she lost it and Saturday...well, he managed to make her come and good bye. Ever since, never again. Also, she was picky; she had to really like something about the man, if not, she preferred not to have sex; his voice, his smile or maybe his nose...or just the way he talked to her. And if she was lucky with that he was handsome and with a nice body as well, great, but...those were not the most important things.
And normally she kicked them out, or she left, before dawn; no need for forced and non-romantic wake ups with smelly breaths or breakfast in bed. Uh uh. And safe sex, always. Sanem had never ever slept with someone if she had had too much to drink; she was a 'safe' girl and couldn't understand people who used phrases like "I was so drunk I can't remember anything", or similar ones. No. And if she got too drunk, she quietly left for the rest rooms, put her fingers in her throat and felt better five minutes later. No one ever noticed. And when she eventually met a nice guy to use for sex...she always had condoms in her bag, just like she had tampons; if no condoms, no sex.

And her one night stands mostly didn't include oral sex; she thought she needed to trust the man before she

And her one night stands mostly didn't include oral sex; she thought she needed to trust the man before she...well, let him and herself...only two of them she had taken in her mouth and it had been okey, but still...she needed more practice. Not with a '69' though; she'd tried it twice, didn't count it as oral sex and she couldn't understand how anyone could enjoy it! Why? Well, because her concentration was split in two; she couldn't concentrate enough on to come, and she couldn't concentrate enough on what she was doing with her mouth either. Uh uh.

Another strange thing was her opinion about when to have sex; the night was made for to sleep, which meant that the daytime was made for everything else, included sex. Strange though, as she never ever had had sex in the daytime. Yet. Maybe she saved that until she met someone special; to wake up together and to make love in the early morning light. To be able to see each others faces, bodies...and to see love in each others eyes. Everytime Sanem thought about it, she blushed. Yeah. Even if she always tried to show off her strong side, the immortal romantic side of her would always be there, waiting for the right moment to show it off. Yes.

Can had been staring at her since he slipped back into the bed after a quick visit to the bathroom very early in the morning. He moved with care not to wake her up and laid down on his side. He raised on an elbow with his head resting in his hand. The morning light grew with the clock and he couldn't get enough of her. Gosh. She was sprawled out on her side of the bed, dressed in that 'dick hardening' silky night gown and he wondered if he dared to touch her. Just a little bit. His fingers itched with desire to do so. Suddenly she turned her head towards him and she mumbled something. He thought she was awake, but no, her eyes were still closed and she had got a small smile on her lips. Her soft hair was messy and covered up part of her face, and when she mumbled again, he leaned in to be able to hear her. Her scent was sweet and intoxicating and he groaned quietly, but froze when he heard her words