19. K ! } N A ¶ ¶ € }

A couple of weeks later their one bedroom suite "Alligator", called "Allie" by Sanem, was getting there. She let her love and happiness inspire her, which was showed off in her design. She and Can enjoyed their time together, during working hours and also during the free time they spent as one in the evenings. They both thought that life actually couldn't get any better, they wondered if by any chance it could ever be..? Better? Uh uh. In the beginning of their time in Miami as an engaged couple, he had taken her on a thirty minutes helicopter tour which flew them over Downtown Miami, South Beach, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Lincoln Road and also Miami Seaquarium. Sanem had been so delighted and had got her breathtaking grin on most of the time during the flight. Can had watched her sparkling eyes and how she sometimes had pressed her nose towards the chopter window; she didn't want to miss a thing! He also took her on an Alligator tour in the Everglades National Park, which she really appreciated as it filled her with ideas of the colors of her future designs, and also because she really felt a kind of...'fascination' for the alligators, and the habitat they lived in. They were pure force, pure strength, and even if she couldn't call them cute and huggable...she was still amazed by those creatures.
One evening he invited her to the cinema, but not any kind, uh uh; he had found "The Retro", which meant a cinema where they played movies from the past century; he was happy to take her to watch "Crocodile Dundee" from the 80ies, which made her laugh a lot and sigh a bit during the more romantic parts of it. At least she enjoyed it and hugged him dearly when it had finished and they walked hand in hand towards the exit. He hugged her back and pressed her tight against his chest for a moment, squeezed her and held his breath; how he loved this so wonderful and joyspreading woman, oh my..! Can actually got overwhelmed now and then; kinda hard (but precious though) work to get used to have his love around him most of his waking, and sleeping, hours, which meant almost 24/7, and which he thought he never would experience, ever. Nope. He never thought, he hadn't known, that he one day could and actually would, love someone so much and to get so dependent on her as he really was; he had told her the truth, the one about that he wouldn't survive without her.

**********

"Eric? Is that you? Hi, babe, so good to hear from you! How are things going?"

Sanem had her phone between her ear and her shoulder, while she tried to clean her fingers with an already dirty cloth; she was painting a piece of furniture, a beautiful chest of drawers for "Allie", when her phone started to ring.

In that moment she wished herself to wear the smartwatch Can had gifted her, but she had taken it off to save it from the paint earlier

In that moment she wished herself to wear the smartwatch Can had gifted her, but she had taken it off to save it from the paint earlier. She quickly washed her hands in the bathroom, still with the phone in the same place while listening to Eric. She hummed a couple of times to let him know she was there, while she found the smartwatch and put it back on her wrist. It was a silver colored Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 LTE, VIP, Very Special & Very Limited Edition. Yepp. With its eSIM and all kind of...whatever; it worked just like a smartphone and had functions she still didn't know how to use, and she wondered how much it had costed him. And yes, she also wondered if it actually was molded in silver, not only silver colored...hm...but what she really loved about it was what was engraved on its back. It made her smile and feel safe. Her man would always be there.