16. On fire. 🔥 Or fired..?

Sanem was tired. Yes. Not often that happened, but the last few weeks in Gothenburg...ouch. The "Pure Viking" suite had been more complicated to refurbish than "Moosy", and it hadn't helped at all that Can had been forced back to Paris twice. Each time he had stayed only for a couple of days, but meanwhile, Sanem had to deal with everything. Can hated to be away from her and couldn't really breathe until they were together again.
The second time Can left, Andreas asked her out for dinner, and Sanem accepted; they were colleagues, so why not? They walked to a small bistro not far away from the hotel and he showed her to a table in the corner of the patio. He was a gentleman and helped her to get seated, which Sanem appreciated with a small smile. A waiter showed up, offered them the tapas of the day and was pleased when they accepted. He returned in no time with Andreas' beer and Sanem's glass of red wine, served them and disappeared.

Andreas asked her about her work in the suite, how it was going, if she was happy with the results, bla bla bla...

"Yeah, it turns out more or less how I wanted and expected it to, even if I must say it has been, and still is, hard work..! But I'm pleased, and so is Can, and..."

Andreas interrupted her

Andreas interrupted her. He smirked and raised his eyebrows at her.

"Why do you care so much about Can's opinion, huh? He doesn't work here, he doesn't deal with what the clients want, nor with what the manager wants, so...why? Is it because of your sexual relationship with him, Sanem..?"

The waiter was back with several plates, cleared some space on the table and placed the plates on it before he left again.

Andreas fixed his eyes on her with a questioning look. First she had got surprised by his attitude and his...prepotency, but Sanem quickly recovered and smirked back at him. She tilted her head and fired off her most mesmerizing smile at him, which made him fail in his..."whatever" intent.

"First of all, it's none of your fucking business, Andreas

"First of all, it's none of your fucking business, Andreas. Second, me and Can, your boss and the CEO of DP, we do not only have a fantastic sexual relationship, we also love and adore each other 24/7; was I clear enough about that, or do you want it written down..? If you do, I'll send you an e-mail. Now, do you have more stupid questions, or can we enjoy the meal you invited me to..? Because I am hungry, how about you..?"