11. The R💘meo suite

As Sanem hadn't been in Paris, she didn't know anyone at "Divit's Place" there. But the man who answered the phone when she called was very friendly and knew perfectly who she was when she introduced herself as Sanem, Aziz and Mir's 'daughter'. His name was Esteban and when she explained to him why she called and wondered if this Pierre had made a reservation for Can, Esteban said no. Uh uh.

"Miss Sanem, Monsieur Pierre is on holidays since ten days back, and I know there is no reservation made for Mr Divit. Is he coming here due to any special reason?"

"Well, he told me that Pierre had been in touch about some urgent matter at the hotel, do you know anything about it, Esteban?"

Sanem asked him even if she already knew the answer. There was no urgent matter at the hotel, it was Can who was the matter. She tried to hold back her tears when she heard the man on the other side of the line confirm it. She cleared her throat so that her voice wouldn't tremble, asked Esteban if Can normally used a special suite when he was there, and if yes, was it available? She heard him mumble while he checked the computer up.

"Yeah...uhm...Miss, he normally uses the 'Triumphal Suite' and it's actually available for today, do you want me to book it for him?"

Then he chuckled on his side of the line.

"That suite suits him, as he always seems to triumph; I don't know how much confidence you have in each other as siblings, but I can tell you that I have never ever seen him take the lift up to that suite alone..! Uh uh, your brother is a real Romeo, Miss Sanem!"

Sanem felt hurt by his statement, and it made her furious

Sanem felt hurt by his statement, and it made her furious. Right. She faked a laugh to share with Esteban before she spoke again.

"Esteban...you see, I'm Can's PA this year, as that was what our mother wanted for us; I mean, she wants us to mature, which means me and Can to be more aware of things in life, as responsability and money, for example. So, I would like him to have the most ordinary room possible; is there any employee housing at Divit's in Paris..? There is? Any bed available? Great! Just make sure he won't get anything better than that, and I know mum will be sooo pleased! And reserve the suite but for me, I'll be coming later in the evening. Uhm...not a word to Can about this, I hope that's okey with you, Esteban. And I do will mention you to mum, thank you so much for your help!"

She hung up, took a deep breath before she grabbed her phone and bag and walked out to the small livingroom. Can had his suitcase open and was preparing his weekend bag for Paris. She put her PA face on and walked over to him and sat down on the sofa bed. They met eyes and Sanem could see he had his wary look on, but she didn't give a shit in that moment.

"Right, your flight takes off at 15:30 this afternoon, you should leave soon to get to the airport in time, and I've just booked a suite on 'Divit's' for you, it will be ready whenever you get there. I couldn't get you the "Romeo suite" this time, but I made sure you'll get something equal, okey?"