23. Her very own sulky turk

"Caaan, what...what do you mean? Do you want us to stay here? Permanently? And live in Ami V?"

Sanem had an astonished expression on her beautiful face, but it slowly changed into that incredible smile of hers. She got up on her knees beside him and put a hand on his cheek. Then she got astonished again, and still was when she frowned at him.

"Is that why you have been driving me crazy by saying no to all my ideas..huh? Because you want me to refurbish it for us to live in..? Can?"

She moved a bit and straddled her husband's lap. Then she grabbed his beard with both hands and placed a lingering kiss on his mouth. He groaned quietly when she ended it and let go of him, as she also pressed herself against his crotch, which he happily helped her with, grabbing her ass with his big hands. He sighed and locked eyes with her.

 He sighed and locked eyes with her

"How I love you, Sanem. And yes, I wonder if you...well, are you up for it? You told me you like it here, so...but if you don't like it enough, that's fine too, you don't have to..."

Sanem shushed him and got an innocent smile on her lips while she absent-minded fumbled around with her fingers all over his chest. The edge of his t-shirt, his neckless, his collarbone...when she reached his mouth he bit down on her fingers and made her gasp. Then she smiled again, held on to him and hugged him hard. She couldn't avoid to stick her nose into his lush beard and sniff around in it, even if she knew that had a..."heating effect" on her husband. Always. Yes. When she heard him groan and noticed that he grabbed her ass again, she got hold of his neck and leaned her forehead against his. This moment was important. Very. They were seriously talking about their common future, and they should make decisions; Sanem loved their hot and absolutely mindblowing sex life, but...some decisions must definitely be made out of bed, right..?

"And you, Can? Do you like it here? You've lived here before, and if there is any other place in the world you would prefer, well...just promise me that we will always talk about everything and anything, please! Like a grown up, married and very much in love-couple, tamam..?"

Can leaned back from her to be able to focus.

"I'm up for it, yes; I would love you to fix Ami V just in the way we both want it, and that includes a kitchen. I am not up for living on restaurant food, even if it's great food though, for the next...uhm...whatever time we will live here, I want to cook, I want us to cook."

Then he squinted his eyes at her.

"Or...Sanem, do you prefer to rent or maybe even buy something for us..? Elsewhere in Miami or Florida, I mean. Or elsewhere in the States..? Do you, bebek?"

"Uh uh, not at all; why should we waste money on another place when we already have one? I mean, whatever we invest in Ami V, would still be for our family, right? If we want to leave one day, then it's refurbished and ready for DP clients..!"