njëzet e tre

as soon as you enter the cottage, you look at yoichi with a joking grin. "let me guess, we only have three bedrooms? accordingly, rensuke and hyoma go in one, you and rosa and meguru and i?"

"almost," yoichi grins proudly. "we have two rooms and a living room. but rensuke and hyoma have already agreed to stay there."

you chew your lip thoughtfully — sleeping in a bed with meguru probably wouldn't be the best idea, but now if you say you're sleeping in the living room with them, the other two will think you're keen on a threesome with them.

"is that okay?" meguru asks, giving you a wait-and-see look, which is why you glance briefly at yoichi again, and then at meguru, before nodding and carrying your suitcase up the stairs.

"remember, we're going to that cool club i told you about yesterday tonight." rensuke calls after you, but you don't answer because you don't even know what he's talking about.

you probably weren't even at the party anymore.

going next to the left side of the bed, you put your suitcase down and open it before looking for for your favorite black top, making more of a mess than anything else.

quietly, meguru laughs. "what are you doing?"

"i'm looking for something," you say, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. which, by the way, it is.

"we're not in our room two minutes and already it looks like a bomb hit the place. that's just like you, y/n."

without further ado, you turn your head to him, thinking he's pissed, but he just looks at you with a smile.

"what are you looking for?" he asks as he opens his suitcase.

"my black top. maybe i forgot it in italy or it fell out of my suitcase on the way or-"

"you mean this?" meguru actually holds up the top you were looking for before he tosses it over to you and catch it.

"where did you get that?"

he bites his lower lip and looks at you silently for a few seconds before he does speak up. "it was still lying around in the corner of the kitchen this morning"

you get it.

"i put it in before you forget."

nodding slightly you look at the top in your hands. "thanks."

"you're welcome."

in the evening, you all gather downstairs in the living room so you can look for this weird club together.

only meguru lets wait mighty suspiciously long. "meguru!" calls yoichi up the stairs, and a moment later meguru, dressed only in boxers, shuffles down the stairs and looks at him questioningly.

"what is it?"

"what do you look like?" asks hyoma with a laugh,

looking down at himself meguru then questioningly looks at you without thinking about it.

god damn.

"we were going to party, remember?" rensuke wipes his face with a laugh.

meguru, on the other hand, waves it off and runs a hand through his hair. "you guys go ahead, i'd rather stay home. too much alcohol is obviously not good for me, and besides, i'm tired."

"you forgot boring." yoichi adds, to which meguru throws a sofa cushion at him.

"maybe i'll catch up, but for now i'm going to do something for college."