katër

a loud knock on the door wakes you from your sleep.

startled, you sit up, letting your gaze wander around the room before it lingers on meguru, who is sitting in bed next to you with his phone in his hand.

"what time is it?" you ask as he gets up and walks to the door.

"half past one."

stroking your face you look to the door, which he now opens.

"hey, y/n, have you seen meg-," he raises his eyebrows in interest, crossing his arms in front of his chest before eyeing meguru, who is standing there dressed only in boxers. "so-so, you two spent the night here together, huh?" he grins, wiggling his eyebrows.

rolling his eyes meguru steps aside to allow yoichi entrance. "it's not what you think."

"that's what they always say in those weird romance movies, and they did end up having something together" he states, dropping down on the sofa with a grin.

grabbing meguru's pillow you throw it at yoichi. "shut up, we didn't have anything together."

"i'm off to take a shower." meguru announces, disappears into the bathroom shortly after, while your best friend leans over a bit.

"did you guys really not have anything going on?"

rolling your eyes you let yourself fall backwards into the bed.

"i see, i see. i'll meet you downstairs for lunch in half an hour then. be on time, we still have plans for today." grinning, he walks back to the door.

you call after him another "did we?" but by then he's gone and the door is locked again.

sighing, you grab your phone and briefly text your mom and sisters to let them know you're doing well, having a lot of fun so far.

well, a little bit at least.

when meguru leaves the bathroom, he only has a white towel tied around his hips and unfortunately you can't stop yourself from giving his body a quick once over before he kneels down to his suitcase.

"a little further and the towel will leave your body," you say, to which he turns his head to you with a grin and shrugs his shoulders.

"then i guess you'd better close your eyes now, because i'm going to change and there i'll just be naked for a bit."

immediately, you wave it off and suddenly sit bolt upright in bed.

"all right, all right. i'm going to take a shower." with quick steps you scurry into the bathroom and lock the door.

the room is still full of steam and the smell of citrus and wood rises to your nose.

within seconds, your clothes are on the floor and you're standing in the shower - the warm water bouncing off your skin makes you feel alive again. with your eyes closed, you reach for the shampoo you placed in the container last night and smear plenty of it on your head.

but as the shampoo foams up like this, the smell of taurine gradually makes itself known and you abruptly open your eyes to look at the bottle in your hand.

it's meguru's.

to be more precise, one of his'.

five different bottles with all kinds of smell on them, blocking half the shower stall.

when did he sneak the bottles into your bathroom?

searchingly, you look around for your shampoo, but there's no sign anywhere.