dymbëdhjetë

"y/n? meguru? what do you think?" yoichi calls from the kitchen, which makes meguru and you turn your heads in his direction.

you're lying on the way-too-small sofa; your legs half over meguru's lap and his legs on the coffee table.

yoichi holds up some brochures from various suppliers, at which point you both walk over to him.

"do you think they even deliver all the way here?" questioning, you look at meguru, who is holding a burger brochure in his hand.

"these definitely do!," grins yoichi enthusiastically, taking another brochure off the fridge. "pizza?" nodding in agreement, meguru nods as well, but somewhat absently as something else takes his attention.

smiling, he takes the blue "i love italy" magnet from the fridge, with which the pizza card was attached until just now. "i want one of those, too." he looks at us expectantly, but yoi can't help rolling your eyes — it was a foregone conclusion.

and if you're honest, you're not even surprised at this point in your journey.

when he doesn't get an answer from yoichi or me, because you're far too busy studying the map, he pushes his lower lip forward.

three pizzas and two movies later, yoichi is asleep and overeating on the armchair, while meguru and you have squeezed back onto the couch and you're flipping through the television program. sighing, you shake your head and lift meguru's purple snuggle blanket off of you that he's been covering you with.

with a quick movement, you stand up and look at him. "do you think we can leave him here like this?"

meguru glances at your best friend before sitting up as well and laughing softly. "yeah, that'll be fine."

you turn off the tv and all of a sudden it's pitch black downstairs, which is why meguru runs into you a time or two as you make your way to the stairs. "watch it, will you?" you curse softly, but then laugh when you fall on the stairs because of him.

well, he also loses his balance and lands half on half next to you, laughing so hard he can hardly contain himself.

"you really can't be left alone in the world," grinning, you crawl up the stairs, meguru close behind you. at the top of the hallway, the moon fortunately lights up the corridor, so that you can climb the path to your rooms without stumbling. "well, then.. good night." you stop at your doorframe.

it's almost ridiculous, since his room door is less than a foot away. "night, y/n," he smiles. but just as you're about to disappear into your room with a nod, he starts up again. "you want to come over for a minute?," he scratches the back of his head sheepishly. "i mean, i need to look at your back again anyway. and maybe we can talk some more, or something. so you don't have to spend the night at my place, i just mean, we've had the last-"

you interrupt him, through a small laugh that escapes your throat. "it's okay, i'll come over for a bit."

he exhales in relief, probably embarrassed himself at his behavior, before letting you go first and then closing the door behind you.

taking off your tshirt you sit down on the bed, whereupon meguru stops and eyes you.

"i thought you were taking care of my back?" you ask, raising your eyebrows, to which he nods.

"right, right, the back," he points to the bathroom. "i'll go get those things."

you nod slightly and a moment later he's disappeared into the adjoining bathroom while you go ahead and turn your back to him. silently, he takes a seat behind you and begins to gently rub your back — meguru's cool fingers feel good on your hot skin.

"done." he says affirmatively, washing his hands.

you don't know what kind of cream it was this time, but as quickly as it soaked in, you can go to sleep right now without soaking the bed or a tshirt.

"thanks." you turn back over and sit on the edge of the bed, smiling slightly.

"you're welcome." he drops down next to you on the bed.

"okay, uh, i should get over there then," you point your thumb beside you, towards your room. "sleep go-" that's as far as you get, because meguru has put his hand on the back of your neck and pulled you to him, while his lips have found space on your lips.

almost automatically, your lips join in from the first second and that, although it came as quite a surprise. your head is in rest mode for a few seconds and you just enjoy the soft, sweet feeling on your lips, until your brain then reports again and you detach yourself from him, shaking your head slightly. "we.. we shouldn't be doing this, not again. we just did yesterday-"

nodding in agreement, meguru interrupts you as he strokes his hair. "yes, yes, you're absolutely right. we shouldn't be doing this," smiling, he shakes his head slightly and licks his pink lips, making you gulp. "i'm sorry again-" he begins, but this time you're the one who interrupts him by pressing your lips to his again.

the desire is just way too much at this moment.

while your hands hold his face, his move to your waist, pulling you closer to him until you finally end up on the bed. meguru lying down and you on top of him. once again, your lips unite; this time a little more demanding than the day before.

with a flourish, meguru turns you two around so that you're now lying under him. breathing heavily, you look at him and you could have sworn you saw his eyes light up for a moment.

he smiles briefly at you before pressing a small kiss to your lips and then working his way over the corner of your mouth to your neck. enjoying it, you close your eyes and let your hands slide down his back.

this is so wrong but why does it feel so damn right?

gently, he sucks in a few places, biting lightly into the skin and then kissing apologetically over it until he finds your sweet spot and sucks on it, making you gasp.

this makes even meguru look up, as he looks you straight in the eyes while biting his lower lip. again he repeats the whole thing, which in turn makes you gasp again too — and he seems to like that quite a bit.

[...]

of course i fell asleep at meguru's after our kiss, and of course the idiot left his balcony door tilted again, so an unwanted cool air reaches you the next morning and pulls you out of sleep.

grumbling, you stroke your hair and sit up.

meguru is still sleeping peacefully next to you, and really, you should wake him up as well for the fact that you're awake because of him.

but you don't.

instead, you watch him for a few seconds, as he lies there, on his stomach, with slightly tousled hair and open lips, while he breathes quietly to himself.

you pull the white bedspread over his body a little more and then finally stand up. grinning, you steal his sweater from the chair and snuggle into it before quietly closing the balcony door.

today is a rainy day.

quietly, you leave the room and slowly walk downstairs, after all, you don't want to wake yoichi in case he's still lying on the chair. only now do the images of last night come back into your head and you actually wonder what you were thinking.

why did you kiss again?

sighing, you stroke your face and don't even have time to think about it, because yoichi says a good-humored "morning, y/n" and you flinch slightly.

"morning, yo." you mumble, yawning, and run down the last flight of stairs.

"is that meguru's sweater?" he asks as he opens the fridge.

shaking your head you stretch. "uh, no."

"good morning," sounds behind you and meguru joins the two of you. tilting his head he eyes you briefly. "hey, is that my sweater?" he asks, to which yoichi crosses his arms in front of his chest in amusement and looks at you meaningfully.

"well, well, well"