tetëmbëdhjetë

a little awkwardly, you both look around with red cheeks as your gaze lingers on the dining table. "you picked flowers?" you're surprised.

"this morning. do you like them?"

you nod slightly. "they look good on the table."

his gaze slides to you. "the only thing that would look even better on the table is you."

amused, you grin to yourself, but meguru approaches you decisively, pushing you backwards, to the dining room table.

startled, you gasp as he presses his lips to your lips again while you take a seat on the table.

burying your hands in his hair, he moves even closer between your legs, causing you to feel hot and cold at the same time.

breathing heavily, you look at meguru. "what's this going to be when it's done?"

"let's see where it's going, huh?" grinning, he presses his lips to yours, which you're only too happy to return.

meguru's hands wander under your shirt before he decides to take it off and throw it carelessly next to the table.

thinking fairness is pretty important you pull shirt his over his head shortly after.

smiling, he looks at you before you pull him back towards you by the chain — which, by the way, he got from you and hasn't taken off since, so that you can once again unite your lips.

while meguru sucks on your neck a moment later "have i ever told you how pretty i think you are?" he breathes in your ear, sucking on your neck softly a moment later.

gulping, you shake your head slightly.

"pretty nice." he smiles.

"i think you're pretty pretty too."

a smile creeps onto his lips before he leans in and spreads soft kisses on your neck again while you can feel his heartbeat against your chest and how his heart beats in sync with yours.

you like the idea that you can affect him like that; it shows that you spend a lot of time together and that he's getting used to you.

meguru's eyes catch your eyes and you'd be lying if you said you didn't absolutely fall for them.

it's just true; he has simply become your comfort spot, your safe place.

clinging to him, you enjoy his closeness to the fullest when you hear a rustling outside. meguru must have heard it, too, because he pauses kisses.

stressed, you both look toward the door.

hearing voices outside, you look your opponent in panic. "it's yoichi!," you curse softly while he then holds out a hand to you. reaching out, you give him a questioning look. "what are you up to?"

but instead of answering, he pulls you up the stairs behind him with quick steps, so that you just manage to get to the top when the door downstairs opens.

"back home and brought company!" yoichi calls out.

wondering if you should say hello, you look at meguru, but he shakes his head and instead pulls you into his bedroom with a jerk before silently closing the door and then locking it.

"surely i'm not going to let this be ruined for me just because yoichi came home. are you?" he bites his lower lip with a grin, whereupon you eye him briefly, but then shake your head and press you lips greedily to his.

dropping onto the bed you pull him on top of you before looking at him. "did we really just made out on the table?" stunned, you laugh softly.

"we did," he spreads soft kisses on the corner of your mouth and lips. "and where we left off, we're going to pick up now."