Wow.

Just ... fucking wow.

"Okay, Ollie. You boys have fun. See you tomorrow night."

Dad hung up, but I barely noticed as my full attention was on the handsome guy in front of me.

"Hi." Asher smirked at me, completely aware of the fact I was drooling over him.

"Hi," I breathed, still gripping my phone to my ear. "Um, what, uh, what do you think of the college?"

He cocked his head. "I like it." Pointed to my phone, he smiled. "I heard you wanted something to eat." He raised his eyebrows. "What do you fancy?"

"You." It came out before I could stop it. I gulped, watching his reaction as his facial expression moved from cocky to surprised ... back to cocky.

Grinning at me, he leaned forward until his face was almost touching mine. Reaching up, he pulled my hand holding the phone away from my ear and peered into my eyes.

"Well, then." His voice was deep, barely above a whisper. "Let's go some place where you can eat as much as you like."

*****

The hotel room door clicked shut behind us and Asher pushed me up against it.

Grabbing my hands, he pinned them above my head as he pressed his body against me, leaning his face so close I could almost touch his lips.

Almost.

His heated gaze bore into mine as he rubbed his crotch against me. The hardness in his pants brushed against my cock, sending shockwaves along my spine. A moan escaped my lips in response.

Leaning forward, Asher pressed his lips to mine, kissing me fervently.

Warmth rushed through my body. His tongue ran along my bottom lip before he nibbled on it. I gasped and he saw his chance to slide his tongue into my mouth and deepen the kiss.

I balled my hands into fists above my head, his fingers tightening around my wrists as he kissed me, swallowing my moans. He pushed himself against me, almost as if he was trying to push me through the door. I was caged in. And I liked it.

Completely.

The air con unit hummed to life, blowing cool air into the room, but I didn't feel it. All I could feel was the warmth of Asher's body, the heat of his kiss, the love he was pouring into me.

My dick was straining in my pants, begging to be released, stroked, teased. I ground against him, trying desperately to bring his body closer, to seek the friction I needed.

My breathing was heavy. My heart was knocking a happy rhythm against my ribs, while my legs felt weak, knees barely keeping me up.

My senses were alive, filled completely with Asher - thoughts, touch, taste. Nothing else mattered right now. There was just me. And him.

All of him.

His tongue glided against mine, explored all of my mouth, like it had done so many times before, taking what it desired, leaving me breathless and wanting more.

Asher pulled away, and then pressed his forehead to mine, panting heavily. I reluctantly opened my eyes, only to be met with his hooded green ones.

We stared at each other, unable to talk while we caught our breath. I noticed there were flecks of gold in his eyes that couldn't be seen unless he was up close, and they contrasted perfectly against the dark colour of his skin.

Flawless.

Perfect.

Beautiful.

He slowly released my wrists and brought my arms down to rest at my sides. He laced his fingers with mine, squeezing, releasing, squeezing again.