Worthlessness

Ever wondered why you think you are so worthless?
But before this question I want to ask if you  if you have ever felt worthlessness.
İf no , then close this book instantly before you really get worthless and if yes , congrats you have opened the right book.

Everything in this world is interconnected , even the movement of a flower in Netherlands will decide whether you will survive or not. It may sound absurd but this is the truth and also a result of the theory of everything. The point of telling this to you is that I want you to know that none of your efforts are worthless nor they're going in vain. You might not see the results of your immense hardwork but that does not mean you did nothing in life .
The sea waves come and wash the footprints of people walking by. Now the footprints are gone but the people are still alive . But when it comes to our lives , we assume that the people above are also washed away and drowned in the infinite sea . And when you realise your mistake , it's too late. As a result you start blaming yourselves and the efforts never lost  get suppressed under the weight of your guilt.

This loop continues until you reach the state of self rejection. In the course , you will blame yourselves for every single non existing thing . You may feel indifferent among others , thinking like you the only one unique , chaotic, dumb , ridiculous personality among the sophisticated, intelligent and confident  people surrounding you no matter how egoistic and selfish those people are with you , you will still feel like an endangered species who themselves want to be extinct in order to not suffocate others with your existence.
Now think , if you are really worthless or not , if you really deserve self love or not ? Breathe in and think again about you and only you . But don't dare to get lost in overthinking and blame me that I didn't mention breathe out. It's common sense , right? Just like this no one wants to mention how much you matter in their lives. There might be reasons like shyness or lack of words to express your worth , or they might haven't realised the importance of you in their lives. But solely a person's opinion about you, doesn't decide your worth. If God is the creator of universe , you the creation of this supreme power . See yourself from this perspective once and feel the energy waves in your body indicating that magical blossoms are yet to happen in your life. There exist some people who are not as much happy with their existence as with the existence of God. Those people come under the depressive society whose survival rely solely on the belief of God.