Chapter 27

Hey everyone!!

I am sorry for the late update!

I noticed that I am not getting many comments :(

Is the story not appealing anymore?

The journey continues.

TW- Emotional

It was now 7:30 A.M., and the time traveled fast without any realization.

Teo reached the mansion with Gab on his back.

Greta was helping the maids with the work with Bella, all of them were busy in their trance.

The oldest brothers, Enzo, Sandro, and Riccardo were busy in the office with the new company project.

Teo rushed to the couch and carefully dropped a sobbing and overthinking Gab on it.

"Gabby! Hey!!" Bella came with a big smile but it soon vanished after taking the crying sight of her brother.

"Gabby!" Bella made a run toward her brother and immediately took a seat next to him.

Gab kept sobbing while staring at the table before him, overthinking the worst scenarios.

Bella started rubbing his back soothingly and felt tears pricking her eyes.

She suddenly hugged her brother and started soothing him with calm words and reassurance.

It will be all good brother.

You can share anything with me.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

My sweet big brother.

Please don't cry.

I am here. Shh.

Gab hugged his sister back while keeping his face on her shoulder, hiding it from his brother who came running around with a glass of water.

Fran entered the mansion while running, and his heart thumped hard in his chest when he saw his son hugging Bella while sobbing and Teo trying to give him water.

Gab shook his head for the water.

"Brother, shh, Gabby. Please drink some water, it will be good for you." Bella said while rubbing his back.

Even though Bella is 11 but she wants her brother to be good.

Gab shook his head again and hugged her more tightly.

He imagined the worst scenarios in his head.

His overthinking took its toll on him and made him cry harder.

Please save me

I have to tell my family everything today but, should I?

"Please Gabby! For me?" Bella said while rocking him back and forth.

Gab didn't respond for some seconds but then gave a nod, making her release a breath of relief.

Gab slowly leaned up while rubbing his eyes and wiping off the tears.

Teo came forward and handed him the glass of water, with a sad face.

Gab gave him a small smile and took the glass with a thank you in a dry voice.

Fran stood beside his son, Gab, and rubbed his back with a sad face.

"What happened, my son?" Fran asked Gab with a worried and sad face.

Hearing the cries, Giovanni rushed down with the older brother hot on their tails.

Their heart hurt when they saw Gab in a messy state.

Gio sprinted towards his brother and crouched in front of him while cupping his face.

"Hey! Hey! Hey Gabby! No overthinking! Look at me!" He said while tapping his cheeks numerous times.

Gab looked up and his eyes brimmed with tears.

Gab slowly shook his head while murmuring 'Sorry Gio, I failed'.

"Hey, Gabby! No, you didn't! Do you know how much proud you make us feel? Hmm?" Gio said while hugging his brother and rubbing his back.

"Everyone will know," Gab muttered with his eyes closed.

Gio pulled out and looked at his brother.

"They love you, brother. I love you! We're here with you!" Gio said with a smile.

Greta rushed into the living hall and her eyes brimmed with tears.

Gab looked really messy with dry tears on his face, and his eyes swelled from crying.

"We love you, brother! Let them know! We'll support you, okay?" Gio said soothingly to his brother, who nodded with a smile.

"Can you all sit here with me please?" Gab asked with his little voice.

He exhaled a large breath and finally said,

"I want to talk about something."

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please shower my story with your love!!

I love you all very much! 

Please take care of yourselves!

Let's meet soon! 

<3

Byeeeee!!