nineteen

April 17th 2023
9:42 pm

She had made progress. Vada was almost two months sober, or at least from vaping. This was the longest she'd gone without it since she was maybe fifteen, the first month was the hardest but day by day it was getting easier. She had Josh's limitless support and was almost ecstatic to hear that he had quit a few months prior to their reunion.

Now Vada was sat in Terminal 3 at Pearson. She grew anxious as she sat at her gate, praying she was in the right place and hadn't missed her flight. Although she was no stranger to traveling (especially by herself) she was clearly still unused to the never ending hustle bustle of the airport she texted Josh.

arch nemesis kenneth

gremlin vaids
boarding the plane

gremlin vaids
or atleast i think i am

arch nemesis kenneth
how bads LAX

arch nemesis kenneth
Shit Pearson

gremlin vaids
r u high

arch nemesis kenneth
Vada it's 6pm on a Monday

arch nemesis kenneth
I'm waiting for u to get here

arch nemesis kenneth
we haven't smoked together
in bare time

gremlin vaids
oh god

gremlin vaids
not this

gremlin vaids
please no

arch nemesis kenneth
what

gremlin vaids
i thought we grew
outta this whole thing

arch nemesis kenneth
What

gremlin vaids
ur whole toronto man
aura facade thing

gremlin vaids
when we all know ur
AAA hockey boy type

arch nemesis kenneth
i can't belive u js degraded
me to a AAA hockey player

arch nemesis kenneth
at least I've never called u
a snowbird or puck bunny

gremlin vaids
*believe

arch nemesis kenneth
fuck you

gremlin vaids
love u too 😍😘
💋🥰💞💓😻

arch nemesis kenneth
What even are those

gremlin vaids
me channeling my
inner americans (as
in ur new people)

gremlin vaids
🇺🇸🦅🏈🔫🥩🤠
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

arch nemesis kenneth
that's literally js Tsher

gremlin vaids
did u mean te ssd

arch nemesis kenneth
yes

arch nemesis kenneth
*Texas

gremlin vaids
thats what i said

arch nemesis kenneth
u said "te ssd" not Texas

gremlin vaids
flights being called

arch nemesis kenneth
fly safe

arch nemesis kenneth
Text me when u land
read 9:45 pm

That morning Vada had sat her last exam and was now on her way to California for two weeks. She hadn't seen Josh since he left Canada weeks ago. After the night in the car, when both were less emotional and more level headed they had decided to take things slow, something they hadn't bothered to do the first time around. Exclusive but no labels. No stress, just the two of them. The way it should have been from the beginning.

Midnight in LA was when things were just getting started. The best clubs were finally open, parties were just getting started, and it was far from over. Now it was completely acceptable to be so high you'd think your head was about to explode. While most would take a Monday night (or rather early Tuesday morning) as a sign to stay home fast asleep under your covers, not the people of Los Angeles. This was the time where girls got dolled up in pumps so high they could be stilt men, and sparkly dresses so short they were barely considered dresses and more like belts, and guys prancing around shirtless (and sometimes pant-less) so drunk people found them something along the lines of charming or amusing. Charismatic even.

Usually Josh was at the centre of the scene. Girls all up on him, endless supply of drinks, club hopping from VIP room to VIP room. Not tonight though. Not any night as long as he had her. He could live without the playboy lifestyle he had grown accustomed to over the last 2 years. He would throw it all away in a heartbeat if it meant more time with her. The girl he was currently sitting outside LAX waiting for, in his grey roots sweats and purple hoodie with his podcast's brand slapped in the centre.

A knock on his car's window pulled him from the song that was currently blasting from the radio. A Boogie's "February". Whipping his head to the side, seeing Vada's face pressed against the window with a huge smile plastered across her face. Without thinking Josh threw the door to his car open rushing around the front to greet the girl. His girl.

"Hey Vaids" He smiled pulling her into a hug.

__________________
5/23/2023 & 8/8/2023

theres a huge possibility this has been sitting here since may and i forgot abt it

its also almost 4am and this chapter is almost 4 months old so id appreciate if we were lenient with spelling errors.

k, bye i love u -DARCYSBITCH