thirteen

trigger warning

February 5th 2023
1:42 pm

The Los Angeles sun began to shine through Josh's black curtains. He let out a groan as he opened his eyes. Slowly he sat up before being overtaken by a wave of nausea. The now twenty one year old darted into his bathroom, where he proceeded to throw up anything and everything he had consumed in the last twenty four hours. He had almost no recollection of the previous night. He dizzily stumbled back into his bedroom where a bottle of Advil lay, as well as a water bottle. He searched his bed for his phone, and found it under is pillow at 3%. Frantically Josh searched for his charger, which had fallen in the crack between his night table and bed frame. He almost hit his already aching head on the table's sharp corner.

Ant 🍆

Ant 🍆
Advil & water on your
side table.

Ant 🍆
At meetings, should be
back by 5:30
delivered 1:04 pm

Joshy 🤡
Thanks man

Joshy 🤡
got a fucker of a
headache wbu

Ant 🍆
Nah I'm good

Ant 🍆
I can handle my alc
unlike others

Joshy 🤡
So Bryce?

Ant 🍆
Exactly

Joshy 🤡
need to yack again
read 1:58 pm

Vada didn't make a noise when she awoke. She did however fight the urge to repeatedly slam her head into her pillow, then scream into it. Her auburn hair had fallen out of the bun she thought she secured it in, and was now sticking to the nape of her neck. She couldn't believe it hadn't worked. But also it was extremely believable. It was only Tylenol. Her head pounded as she rolled onto her side, pulling her phone from under her pile of pillows. Her only notifications from Josh. 2 texts. Nothing more. It was almost 5:30. Her family probably thought she was out.

arch nemesis kenneth

3:33 AM

arch nemesis kenneth
vada what the fuck

arch nemesis kenneth
Are u okay

4:38 PM

gremlin vaids
alive.

gremlin vaids
as u were.

arch nemesis kenneth
vada what.
delivered 4:46 pm

Josh had no idea what he was doing anymore. He knew he should've given up months ago and he definitely should've guessed there would still be radio silence from Vada. She had always been a bit stubborn. But so was Josh, and he wasn't ready to give up just yet.

__________
2/24/23

hisies shortsies little chapter less than 400 words but dw longer+more frequent chapters coming ur way soon also i meant to put this out 2 days ago ish but turns out i didnt press publish but hey its here now

k, bye i love u -DARCYSBITCH