two

April 15th 2021
1:44 pm

"Fuck Josh" Nevada moaned as the boy, who was ontop of her continued to suck on her neck leaving a trail of hickeys down her neck. Once Josh got down to her chest he pulled away causing the girl to groan in frustration.

"What?" Josh smiled innocently.

"Why can't you just simpily fuck me?" Nevada whined.

"Because no" Josh smiled as he lied next to her.

"You fucking tease" Nevada said as she lightly hit him in the face.

"I'll fuck you later" Josh laughed at the girl's frustration.

"I hate you" Vada said as she stood up from the bed, to grab her laptop from the desk. It was a Thursday, and Nevada didn't have anymore classes, just some work to do. In the time she was working Josh decided to go live on triller. Nevada had tuned him out for most of it until he said something that caught her attention.

"I wanted to like, remember when we used to read the dirty fanfics and everything like that for my youtube? Do you guys remember that, I wanna make sure you do" Josh said before taking a pause to see who remembered.

"Yes, yes yes yes yes I do, yes I do. Alright flip yeah, so what I'm thinking is maybe, maybe we read a dirty fanfic. That's what I was thinking, like the videos they were usually just funny videos. The only thing that's diffrent is sadly I don't have the boys with me, you know?" Josh said as he continued talking to the stream about his idea that he stole from Micheal.

"So you're going on wattpad?" Nevada asked.

"Shit, forgot you were here" Josh laughed, and Vada threw her hand over her heart, letting out an offended gasp.

"I feel like it's, actually I feel like it's way weirder now that I'm thinking about it, now that I'm thinking about it, it's almost super weird to be doing it alone cause then I'm just like reading about myself in a sexual manor like that's weird bro. Atleast like with the boys it's like you're with the boys" Josh said as he debated rather or not to read one.

"Yes we're the boys" Josh read off.

"Ah exactly, alright, alright, alright alright" Josh repeated.

"Are you a fucking seagull?" Vada asked the boy.

"Ah fuck, Vaids is here so it'll be more awkward" Josh laughed.

"You guys are the boys so it dosen't even matter, it don't even matter. We're gonna run it anyways, umm that's what I was saying. It's a little sus, suspect. Ah fuck Vada says sus so much I'm saying it" Josh said to the live.

"Josh is on the sus bus" Vada called from the bed.

"Where does it start, huh? Should we look up, ima look up Josh... Richards" Josh said as he typed his name into the wattpad search bar.

"You look like you're trying to remember how to spell your name" Nevada commented.

"Kinda weird Josh, that's what I'm saying bruh. But the fans want what the fans want, alright I can't be, I can't be dissapointing y'all" Josh responded to the comment.

"You never answered my question, do you have a fucking wattpad??" Nevada asked.

"What- me a wattpad no" Josh chuckled.

"You're probally reading ACTUALLY NO YOU'RE WRITING FUCKING LIKE JANTHONY SMUTS AND ONE SHOTS" Vada said as she began to laugh.

"Do y'all know what the fuck she's saying cause I don't" Josh muttered.