seven

July 15th 2021
6:44 pm

The past few weeks for Vada and Josh had been crazy. They went to Indiana for the Indy500 where they got drunk, they were in Miami TWICE where they again got drunk but this time with Brianna, let's just say that they don't talk about Miami just like Niall and Japan. Now the two and Gavyn were finally home. In Canada. Their plane had landed and the three teenagers were currently at the airport, looking for Vada's mother who would be picking them up. Soon enough the very same black van that had drove the three and Caleb around as kids pulled up. Vada's mother Karina has gotten out of the car, rushing over to give the two teenagers hugs.

"I missed you three!" Karina said.

"We missed you too!" Vada, Gavyn and Josh both smiled.

"How much taller are you two gonna get?" Vada's mother asked the two boys.

"Tall as a giraffe" Josh laughed. Josh and Gav had put the suitcases in the trunk and got in the backseat since Vada had bannished them there.

"Subs! Leezah! I'm back!" Karina called. Sabrina and Aleezah were Vada's two half sisters, her mom and dad were dating but had split up by the time Vada was one. Karina had met Vada's step-father Adam when Vada was around three, around when she turned four Vada, Karina and Adam had moved to Florida full time for both adult's jobs but moved back when Vada was twelve and Aleezah five, Sabrina hadn't been born yet.

"VADA!" Sabrina yelled as she ran into the entrance of the house, attacking Vada with hugs. The almost six year old hadn't known that Vada was coming home due to the fact that well, she's six and can't keep a secret.

"Hey what about me" Josh pouted.

"No you killed me in roblox" Sab crossed her arms.

"That was an accident!" Josh exclaimed.

two weeks prior

Vada was lying on Josh's bed with her laptop on her lap. She had one more assignment to finish and then she was done with her first year of university. Her phone soon began to ring.

"Can you see who it is?" Vada asked Josh as her phone was on his desk, where he was sitting.

"Sabrina" Josh responded.

"Wait I wanna answer" Josh said.

"Then answer" Vada told him.

"Vada wanna- oh hi Josh" Sabrina said as Josh answered the phone.

"Hi Sab" Josh greeted the young girl.

"Is my sister there?"  Subs asked.

"Yeah, but she's working" Josh said.

"Oh, well wanna play roblox with me" She asked.

"Uh sure?" Josh said as he questioned his desicion for a second.

"Do you have a account" Sabrina asked the nineteen year old.

"Yeah, you made me one at christmas remember?" Josh reminded the six year old.

"Oh yeah, right. Okay join me in 'murder mystery two' okay?"  Sabrina said. Josh had logged into roblox on his computer and joined the girl.

"Do you see me I'm jumping"  The six year old said to the nineteen year old.

"There's like five people jumping" Josh informed her.

"With the pink hat" Sabrina said.

"How did you get such a good avatar?" He exlaimed.

"My mom buyed it for me" She said.

"You a bacon" Sabrina giggled.

"I, I'm a bacon? What the fuc- heck does that mean?" Josh asked.

"You're a bacon. You have the bacon hair and blue shirt thingy and the pants thingy that ALL the bacons wear" Sabrina said.

"Oh okay" Josh said. The round in the game soon began and Josh had gotten murderer.

"JOSH YOU KILLED ME!" Sabrina yelled.

"ALL I DID WAS PRESS THE MOUSE!" Josh exclaimed to only be cut off by the sound of the facetime ending.

"Did she hang up on you?!" Vada laughed.

"I think yeah"  Josh said as he scratched the back of his neck.

back to present time

"Why you here? I thought you were in LA" Sabrina said to her sister and sister's best friend.

"We came for ice capps" Josh said.

"I'm still not talking to you" Sabrina sassily said to Josh.

"Sabrina!" Karina scolded her youngest daughter.

"What?!" Sabrina exclaimed.

"That was rude" Karina informed the six year old.

"They're gonna be back in ten, we should go find a place to hide" Josh said to Vada as he looked up from his phone.

"We'll be back" Vada said to her mother.

"Okay wait I gotta take this upstairs" Vada said as she began to lug her suitcase up to her bedroom.

"Can you leave Buddy here while you go to your house?" Sabrina asked Josh.

"So you like my dog better than me?"

"Yes." Sabrina and Aleezah both stated.

"Damn okay" Josh sighed. Her and Josh walked next door to the Richards' house.

"Liv, can you go grab the ice cream from the garage freezer?" Vada and Josh heard Patti ask her daughter. Soon enough Olivia opened the garage door and let out a squeal.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed as she ran up to hug Vada then her brother.

"When did you get here? Why are you here?" Olivia began to ramble.

"I wanted a ice capp" Josh said in a duh tone.

"Liv how long does it take to get ice crea- VADA!" Will yelled as he ran up to hug Vada.

"Wow, not a hug for me. Your ONLY brother!" Josh exclaimed.

"No" Will smiled.

___________
10/10/2021
edited: 2/12/2023

k, bye i love you - DARCYSBITCH