nine

trigger warning - self harm warning

July 16th 2021
9:33 pm

Vada and Josh were sat on the rocks at Frenchmens Bay. The two were watching the waves and ocasionally skipping stones. They had gotten food from 6IXSIDE BURGER, where Josh had gotten a burger and milkshake and Vada a poutine and milkshake.

"It's so pretty" Vada said as she fawned over the lake.

"Not as pretty as me" Josh said.

"Right, sure" Vada laughed.

"Shit, it's 9:30. We should go to your grandma's before it gets to late" Josh said as he checked the time.

"She'll be up till two" Vada said.

The two shortly arrived to Vada's grandmother's house as it was less than ten minute drive.

@oliviarichardzz we back

800k

💬
287

freddieswhorecrux what bout me smh
oliviarichardzz • creator u were sleeping

darthvada livia marry me<3
neverlosejosh *ahem*
darthvada stfu kenneth

carsonismyqueen will today be the day josh answers!?!
oliviarichardzz i mean no :)
therine_stevenson shut up
freddieswhorecrux ayo @gavynstevensonn @joshrichards come get ur sisters

"Vada jaan" Her grandmother called from the living room.

"Yes?" Vada called as she walked down the stairs. Henna, Vada's niece was showing her clothes her mom (Vada's cousin) had brought back from her trip to Pakistan.

"I ordered some samosas and samosa chaat, can you pick it up for me?"

"Yeah, where's it from?" Vada asked.

"The um the one by the muck donalds and the toy shop. I can't remember the name" Her grandmother said, her accent coming through.

"She means the 'royal paan' on Brock. I'll come with you" Henna said.

"Josh you wanna come?" Vada asked the boy who was sat on the couch.

"Nah, I wanna see what happens next" Josh said as he stared at the tv. Vada's grandmother had been watching 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' and it was the scene where Aman had a heart attack.

"You sure? Last chance?" Henna asked.

"Nah it's good. You guys go" He responded, his eyes still glued to the screen.

After a few hours with Vada's grandmother and niece, Josh and Vada were back in Couburg. Vada had stepped out of her shower, grabbing a towel from the back of the door, and wrapping it around her before walking into her bedroom. She opened her door to see Josh laying on her bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Joshua get out" She rolled her eyes. He looked up from his phone then smiled.

"Why? Nothing I haven't seen before" He shrugged and went back to scrolling.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, her voice laced in annoyance. She turned around, clutching the towel to her chest and went over to her dresser.

"Oh right, mom told me to tell you to hurry up and come over cause they wanna play cards" He said, as he got up from the bed.

"But, we could always stay here. Do something much more fun" He smirked. He stood behind Vada, placing his hands on her waist before spinning her around. The aburn haired girl stood on her tip toes before leaning close to his lips.

"Get. Out" She whispered before hitting him the the back of the head with a bra.

"Okay" He shrugged before walking into her closet. Vada, unamused glared at the boy.

"What I'm in the closet! Not you're room Vaids! The closet!" He smiled, clearly proud of what he'd done. Vada broke out laughing.

"Joshua I swear to god if you don't get out-" Vada said, trying to sound threatening inbetween laughs.

"Vada, you don't belive in god so I can't take your word" Josh stated. Vada shut the closet door, and put her desk's chair up against the door.

"Vaids what the fuck!" Josh exclaimed. Vada ignored the boy, and pulled out Josh's sweatpants (that she had stolen) and a tank top from the dresser. She slipped on her clothes before going to lie on her bed.

"Vaids! Vada! Nevada! C'mon let me out! I don't wanna be in the closet anymore!" Josh groaned. She couldn't help but break out laughing once again.

"Josh, is this your way of coming out?" Vada giggled as she walked over to the closet, removing the chair.

"So is there actually something going on with you and Anthony?" She smiled as she opened the door.

"Shut up" He rolled his eyes before leaning down, giving her a kiss on her lips. His hands held onto her torso as he began leaving sweet kisses down her neck.

"Josh" She struggled to say.

"Hmm" He hummed into her neck.

"Later" She told him.

"Whyy" He pouted.

"Cause your mom's waiting on us" She reminded him.

"Right. That. Okay bye!" He smiled before practically skipping out of Vada's bedroom.

"You coming!?" She heared him yell from the stairs.

"Yeah! I'll be over in five minutes!" She yelled before walking into her bathroom. There it was. On the counter, taunting her. She picked up the razor before pulling down the sweats and sitting on the cold washroom floor. She admired it's beauty, the way it's silver blade shone in the light and how vibrant the lilac handel was. The silver of the blade danced in the bathroom's fluorescent light. Her feet pressed in the cold tiles as the blade met her skin. Relief flooded throughout her.

"Hey Vaids I left my phone!" She heard Josh call from her room, pulling her from the trance.

"Fuck" She muttered.

"You okay?" He asked from the other side of the door.

"Uhh yeah. I'll be out in a sec" She frantically spoke as she stood up and threw the razor into the back of the cupboard. Vada switched on the tap for a few seconds, to make it seem like she was just getting ready. She pulled up the sweatpants, turned off the tap before walking out of the washroom.

"You good?" Josh asked, studying her face.

"Yeah. C'mon let's go" She smiled before pulling him out of the bedroom.

___________
11/28/2021
edited: 2/12/2023

yes her grandma is desi what u gonna do about? yes i'm baseing her solely off my grandmother. what u gonna do bout it?

if you're struggeling with anything at all please talk to someone. my pm's are always open.

sorry i havent updated in almost two months, ive been going threw shit again and ive got a shit ton of school work. i'll be trying to update more often !!

k, bye i love u - DARCYSBITCH