eight

July 16th 2021
3:47 pm

Vada began to stir as she felt something move under her. Josh had just woken up, and wanted to get up without waking up his bestfriend. Josh, Nevada, Olivia and Will had slept in the Richards' basement living room. Sabrina and Aleezah had been over the night before, but hadn't slept over.

"Dude, don't do it" Vada heared a hushed voice say.

"You've both been asleep since I left" Another voice said.

"Still, there's a thing called jetlag" The voice that Vada made out to be Josh said.

"I do it" A smaller voice said.

"Sab no" Josh said.

"Yes" Will and Sabrina both said.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up" Olivia groaned as she turned onto her side.

"Yeah, what she said" Vada yawned before she turned over into Josh's chest.

"Get up you three" Vada heard a deep voice say. She recognized it to be Graham's. There were soon multiple pillows being thrown at Vada, Josh and Olivia.

"Yo I'm awake, throw it at them" Josh groaned as a pillow hit him in the head.

"Come onnn, we gotta go to the park!" Sabrina said as she began trying to pull Vada up, not able to succeed as Josh had his arms wrapped around Vada.

"Josh let go!" Sabrina exclaimed as she tried pulling his arms off of his sister.

"No" Josh said like a three year old having to eat broccoli.

"But she's my sister" Sabrina argued.

"But she's my girlfrien- she's my bestfriend" Josh argued back as he tightened his grip on Vada.

"Vada get up! You have to take me and Will and Leezah to the park" Sabrina informed her sister.

"Subs, I'll get up if you go with me to Wonderland" Vada yawned.

"Okay" Sabrina smiled.

"Wait so are we gonna forget the fact that Josh called Vada his girlfriend?" Will asked his dad.

"Apparently" Olivia yawned as she sat up.

"You two go wait with Leezah I'm coming" Vada yawned.

Vada, Will, Aleezah and Sabrina were at the park for around an hour. From the park they had walked to a Shoppers where they bought ketchup chips, dorritos and a few drinks. Now Will and Josh were in the car, doing a Triller live, and Vada was watching from her room as she had some cleaning to do.

"So, how is it living in a house with multiple grown men?" Will asked his brother. Vada took this opertunity to send the boys a quick message.

nevada ashley 8---
they're barely grown men, josh still needs help ironing his clothes

"Um, I mean it's pretty cool. I would say I'm a guy that definetly, um apreciates the companionship of the homies. You know? It's tough to go to bed without the homies kissing you goodnight, uh so, I guess, I guess it's good to have you know Ant, and Micheal and Gav all around, hanging out with. But yeah that's kind of it, that's all I hang out with now" Josh awkwardly answered. Will had smiled at Vada's message, sending her a sus smile aswell as wave.

"So it's good to have Vada kiss you goodnight?" Will asked as a big smile plastered across his face.

"Buddy's getting real bold now eh?" Josh said dodging the question.