four

April 21st 2021
4:33pm

Nevada had just finished work and was going to see Josh and get some school work done. At her apartment she always found it hard to focus since there were so many distractions.

"Hey" Vada said as she threw his bedroom door open.

"I'm live! I'm live!" Josh warned the girl so she didn't say anything absured.

"What's her name?" Josh read off. "Yo, what's your name?" Josh called to Vaids.

"Nevada" She replied.

"Can Nevada come in the live? Why don't you ask her? Nevada their asking if you can come in the live" Josh said.

"No" Vada replied.

"Is Nevada crack? What does that even mean" Josh read, trying to make out what the comment exactly said.

"Yes, I do crack, I do it on nights I don't have work the next day" Vada called to the live. "OOH LOOK!" She squealed as she jumped up from the bed, over to the desk where he was live. She stood out of frame just showing her arm and shoving her phone in Josh's face.

"Buds, Vaids writes wattpad fanfictions, that has fifty k votes? huh" Josh looked confused.

"Wait, I wanna read this" Josh said.

"No" She smiled.

"Can Nevada make a tiktok account? She has one and posts alot. If your not gonna date her can I? No."

"Well what if I wanna date them?" Vada pouted.

"I mean sure go for it" Josh shrugged.

"What Nevada tiktok? Vaids what's your tiktok?" Josh asked as he read another comment.

"No comment" Nevada laughed.

"So that's Ms. Crawford's boyfriend? The fuck?" Josh scrunched his face as he read the comment.

"WHAT! Who said that?" Nevada shrieked.

"Uhhh, yungluke22?" Josh said as he looked for the username.

"Uhh fuck no, I'm leaving" Nevada said as she went back over to the bed.

"Yo, is that one of your students??" Josh began laughing.

"Yes" Nevada said quietly.

"Block him" Vada mumbled.

"Vaids I'm not blocking him" Josh chuckled. Nevada being well Nevada flipped off the nineteen year old.

"Is Nevada your girlfriend?" Josh read off. He turned his head

"No" Nevada responded.

"Heard it here first" Josh shrugged.

"How do you know Nevada? Nev has been my best friend since we were twelve" Josh said.

"I was eleven YOU were twelve" She corrected him, only to get a eye roll in return.

"Where is Nevada from?" Josh read.

"I'm from Canada, I lived there till I was four then moved to Florida then when I was twelve we moved back" Nevada called.

"Dose Nevada siblings? Huh" Josh said.

"Yeah, I have two half sisters. One's twelve and one's six" Vada called as she flopped face first onto Josh's bed. "I just realized your initials are j k r" Vada pointed out.

"Yeah? What about it?" Josh asked.

"Fuck that, I'm leaving" Nev said as she grabbed her backpack before walking out the bedroom door. Josh ran out of the room, following her.