ten

July 17th 2021
8:23 am

"Josh! Vada! Hurry up!" Sabrina yelled from the top of the stairs.

"We're gonna be late!" She continued.

"I go get them" The six year old rolled her eyes.

"I'll get them, you and Will go wait in the car" Gavyn said, not wanting to subject the child to what she could walk in on.

"Fine" She groaned, picking up her backpack. Gavyn quickly ran down the stairs to Josh's room.

"I'm coming in!" He yelled before throwing open the door. As the door opened, he heard the shower running, and saw Vada sprawled out across Josh's bed.

"Vada!" Gavyn yelled.

"Fuck off" She groaned.

"I tried getting her up like an hour ago" Josh said as he emerged from the shower, his hair dripping wet.

"Was it not her idea to go today?" Gavyn asked Josh.

"It was" Vada yawned as she turned over, burying her face in a pillow.

"Vaids I got your stuff get up" Josh said as he threw a pillow at her. "How mad is Sabrina?" Josh laughed, turning to Gavyn.

"Pretty mad" Gavyn said.

"I'll get her up, could you make sure the ac is working in the car?" Josh asked. Gavyn nodded and headed back up the stairs. Josh picked up Vada's backpack, which she had packed earlier and threw Vada over his shoulder.

"Josh put me down" She yawned.

The sun began to set as the group made their way towards white water canyon.

"Josh c'mon!" Vada yelled as she sprinted down the pathway, Josh chasing after her, with Sabrina on his back. Vada made it about halfway down the que. Vada began to feel light headed, her vision became more and more blurry. She slowed down and held onto the railing, hoping to steady herself.

"Vada!" Josh and Sabrina called at the same time.

"Hmm" She hummed in response, as she gripped the railing tighter. Josh placed Sabrina on the floor.

"Don't run that fast! Everyone else is all the way back there!" Sabrina exclaimed, she threw her hands in the air for dramatics, causing both Vada and Josh to smile.

"Sabrina, go get a head start to the end, I'll race you" Josh said.

"If I beat you, you have to buy me robux" She barganed.

"If I beat you, you be nice to me and Vada for TWO whole days. Got that?" He said.

"Deal" Sabrina agreed before shaking Josh's hand.

"You've got a thirty second headstart. Ready?" Josh said, pulling out his phone, setting a thirty second timer.

"Go!" He instructed, as he pressed start on the timer. Within seconds, Sabrina dashed down the pathway as fast as her little legs could take her.

"Vaids you okay?" He asked, leaning down so he was at eye-level with her.

"Yeah yeah, just a bit tired that's all" She shrugged.

"C'mon then" He smiled. Vada stood up on the railing before climbing onto his back.

"Onward whore" Vada exclaimed, putting an arm out beside Josh's face as if she were superman.

"Whore?" He questioned as the timer went off.

"Horse sorry" She giggled. Josh sprinted down the pathway with Vada on his back, hanging on for her dear life. Towards the front of the line he had slowed down as he didn't want the employees running the ride to yell at him.

"What took you guys so long!" Sabrina yelled, once again doing the thing where she throws her arms in the air.

"We're not the slow ones, Will and your other sister and Gavyn and the slow ones" Josh shrugged.

"What about Olivia?" Sabrina questioned.

"She's the slowest of them all" Josh teased as the group aproached behind them.

"Am not!" Livia exclaimed as she lightly hit Josh on the back of his head.

"Oww oww fuck" He whined at the slight contact.

"Stop being such a baby" Vada teased as she hit him in the head, slightly harder than Olivia had.

"How many of you?" The ride worker asked Olivia. She had blonde hair, brown eyes and well looked like a basic Ontario white girl. She wore a red life guard hoodie over her red uniform shirt and some black shorts. Sarah, her name tag read.

"Seven" She answered.

"So the little one can't go on unless she's in someone's lap, so either she goes on in someone's lap or dosen't go on" The worker, known as Sarah stated.

"She'll just sit in my lap" Vada answered before jumping off Josh's back.

"Greatt" Sarah smiled. Vada heard her mumble something, but wasn't quite sure what it was.

"Right so if I can just have y'all step over onto this side that'd be great thanks!" Sarah added, ushering the group over to the side.

"Right so I'm gonna need to have you two sit right in the middle, then everyone else can sit where ever" She said, talking to Vada. Vada climbed into the tire, followed by Sabrina who sat on her lap. Josh and Aleezah sat on either side of them and soon enough the ride began. The ride later ended with Vada, Sabrina, Olivia and Gavyn soaking wet.

"It's fucking cold" Vada shivered as she ran off the ride for the final time.

"I mean yeah, that's what you get for going on the ride six times, SIX times!" Josh groaned.

"See Sabrina" Vada said in a sweet voice as she bent down to her younger sister.

"This is why we don't like men. Unless they're Andrew Garfield or Zayn Malik we do not tolerate them, we don't give them any of our time" Vada continued.

"I don't like Andrew Garfield. All you ever do is talk about Andrew Garfield! No one other than you likes Andrew Garfield!" Sabrina exclaimed, frustraited with how much her sister would bring up Andrew Garfield.

"C'mon Vaids don't be like that" Josh lightly laughed.

"Carry me?" Vada asked, turning to face the boy. Josh playfully rolled his eyes before halting his steps and picking up Vada, throwing her onto his back.

"Sabrina, the trick is to be nice to them, feed into their egos, give them hea- hugs. Yes hugs. Then you'll get them wrapped around your finger and have them do whatever you need done" Vada smiled as she wrapped her arms loosely around Josh's neck.

"Vada cool it, she's fuc- freaking six" Josh rolled his eyes.

___________
1/6/2022
edited: 2/12/2023

lol hi so uh merry belated christmas and happy new year ig ??

sorry for not updating ? schools been a lot, then we went online and were supposed to go back today but we got a fuck ton of snow and a blizzard warning and the snow was up to my knees and so fucking heavy and i fell in it without snowpants !! but we go back to school tomorow and im chopping my hair off which im nervous abt cause its a bit past my ass and im cutting it to my shoulder so that'll be fun

wattpads been scaring me but hopefuly i can update more often !!

k, bye i love u - DARCYSBITCH