Chapter 3: Nighttime Initiation

Start from the beginning

Ranger: "Let's just hope this grimm isn't as tough as Ozpin says he his."

He then approached to a small cliff, and spotted a small cavern with, what appeared to be ancient ruins with a bunch of pillars.
He took this opportunity to take his sniper out and layer down holding his weapon aiming it around the area near the cavern.

Ranger: "I'll wait this out. Best to see the first move."

As for Kai, he pulls his twin chakrams, and brought them both together to form a glider. He flies through the air almost as if he was surfing in the water. He then spotted a big pile of bushes move, which he thought would've been the Grimm they were warned of.

Kai: "Gotcha."

He flies down to a clearing that was near the moving bushes. He lands and converts his glider back to his chakrams, and holds on in a hand. The bushes start to move again. Kai got into a fighting stance, as he was met with a card almost grazing his cheek.

Kai: "Seth?!"

Seth: "Kai?! What're you doing leaving yourself open like that?"

Kai: "Better question is why did you throw that at me? Knowing I could've gotten hurt."

Seth: "I thought you were a Grimm."

Kai: "I can't believe it, you're the smart one, yet you don't know why any Grimm aren't out. I saw it first hand as I was flying through the air. That Grimm he was talking about is more powerful than we think, his presence scares the weaker grimm."

Seth's eyes widened at his statement. His mouth opened as if he was about to say something, but was cut off by the sound of a tree falling down behind them.

Seth: "Get down!"

They move out of the way, so they won't get hit by the impact and debris of the tree falling. They got up and saw where the tree came from, only to see the behemoth of a Grimm walking towards them. With its giant weapon and its resemblance of the cyclops monster.

 With its giant weapon and its resemblance of the cyclops monster

Kai: "Run?"

Seth: "Run!!"

They both run away from the Grimm, as the monster continued to maul through the trees wanting to kill the boys running away from them. Ranger noticed this commotion as he looked to his left from his sniping position. He was then startled by footsteps appearing behind him. He was relieved to know who it was.

Ranger: "Oh, it's only you Percy."

Percy: "Were are the other two?"

He asked as if he was worried.

Ranger: "My guess is, over there next to the boogie-ing trees."

He points to the trees falling. They both then spot Kai and Seth running towards the clearing where the ruins and relics are.

Seth: "It's a giant! It's a giant! ITS A GIANT!!"

This was all he could say as he was stopped at the ruins, with Kai standing and panting next to him. Percy and Ranger got down from the cliff and ran towards the two.

Ranger: "What're we dealing with?"

Kai: "Oh I don't know how about a giant BEHEMOTH OF A GRIMM?!"

Ranger: "Oh so that's why you asked?"

He asked Percy.

Percy: "This is no time for a conversation."

Seth then regained his composure. And got in the mood to give a speech. Knowing that the Grimm was still far away from them.

Seth: "He's right, there's no time for conversations. We're here before everyone else to deal with this powerful Grimm so no one else has to. Yes, it's basically a suicide mission. But, Ozpin believes in us to take care of this task, so he won't have anyone be harmed or killed by this monster. So we might as well show him we are not a name people know about."

They all nodded in agreement.

Percy: "So, what's the plan now boss?"

Seth then walked over to the chess pieces, and found the White King piece. He grabbed it and put it into his pockets with determination. He then walks away from the ruins and into the middle of the clearing.

Seth: "We do our job."

He then gets into fighting position with a deck of his cards. The other three run next to him, and get into their own fighting stance waiting for the Cyclops to appear. After waiting a couple of minutes, the see trees getting knocked down, one by one next to each other. One more fell, revealing the Cyclops walking towards the clearing. As he takes a few steps forward, it sees the four boys and it looked into the night and roared to the sky.

Cyclops: "RRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Seth: "LETS GO, NOW!!"

PRK: "YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!"

The four boys charge at the Grimm, and the monster followed suite and charged at the boys, awakening a battle that changed their lives for the moment.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, just like I enjoyed writing it.
Stay toasty, my little Fireballs
4ho3nix Out!!!