Yandere Marc/Jake

Jake was out on 'business' when he heard a gasp.
He dropped the lifeless body he was holding and turned around, he knew he'd have to kill the person as well, but when he turned around he just saw an innocent girl, surely he couldn't hurt such a sweet thing.

"Now, sweetheart. You think you can be a good girl and keep this quiet for me?" He asked, slowly stalking towards you as you looked at him in fear.
He came closer to you as you looked down the street, he reached forward and gently held your chin and made you look at him.

"Eyes here, sweetheart. Think you can be good for me? No one needs to know about this, he was a very bad man." He whispered gently rubbing his thumb over your chin.

"I won't tell anyone." You whispered as he smiled.

"There's a good girl." He replied before he leant forward, close to your ear.

"And, if you do tell anyone, I'll know. And you know what happens when someone disobeys me? I have to hurt them. Do you understand, little girl?" He whispered as you shut your eyes and nodded.

"Yes, I understand. I won't say anything." You replied making him smile.

"Good girl, go on run home now. Be safe, there's a lot of dangerous men out here." He said before letting you go, you quickly ran away as fast as you could.
Khonshu appeared behind Jake.

"Think she'll be a problem?" Khonshu growled lowly as Jake watched you run into the distance.

"She's a good girl, she won't tell anyone. But, I'll still keep an eye on her."

--

Whenever Jake wasn't working or hidden away because of Steven and Marc, he liked to check up on you.
There was something about you that made him just a little addicted to you.
One day when you were heading home from work he stopped you in a quiet street.
It had been two weeks since he'd met you.

"I see you haven't disobeyed me." He said as you looked up at him in shock.
He tilted his head a little and noticed you were crying.

"I didn't tell anyone I promise." You whispered as he moved forward.
He held your chin again and looked into your eyes.

"What are those tears for, sweetheart?" He asked softly as you looked at him.

"It's okay, I got fired that's all." You replied as he looked down at you.

"Now who would be so insane to fire a good girl like you?" He asked as you chuckled a little.

"I'm just really clumsy, that's all." You muttered as you chuckled a little.
He made note of how easy you told him everything, which probably meant you didn't have many people in your life.

"Why don't I walk you home?" He offered as you looked at him.

"It's okay, I can walk home alone." You said before he chuckled softly.

"Come on, sweetheart." He said hooking his arm onto yours, you got the feeling it wasn't quite a request anymore.

"So, what's your plan from here, darling. Find another job?" He asked as you walked along with his.

"Yeah, I guess. I hate this whole job thing, sometimes I wish I could just write and I wouldn't have to take all these shitty jobs." You muttered as Jake smirked and got a wicked idea in his mind.
He stopped, causing you to stop beside him.

"Well, what if I can give that to you, sweetheart?" He said as you looked at him in shock, knowing what was happening.

"You don't have to, I really should be going." You said as you tried to escape his grip but he held onto you tighter.