Yandere - Cereal

She was gone, you didn't really miss her, but...she was all you had.

"I'm sorry that I had to do that, Y/N. I know all of this must be quite scary. Your mother wasn't a good person, that's why the scales decided she wasn't worthy of life." Arthur said as you starred at your mother's lifeless body.
You didn't feel much, losing her didn't mean much to you.
You didn't really even feel much about finding out Arthur was your father.

"It's fine." You muttered looking back at him.

"But your scales are balanced, and I'm so proud of you." He said with his usual smile as you nodded.

"You'll be so much happier and safer here. You can have a room all to yourself." He said begining to walk away as you followed him.

"So, you're a cult leader." You muttered making him chuckle softly.

"No, not at all." He said as you looked at him.

"But, you follow one God, recruiting people using fear and murder. That's a cult." You said as his smile failed.

"I don't expect you to understand, you're very young and you didn't exactly have a good parental figure growing up." He said as you rolled your eyes.

"Stop turning the conversation around on me and my issues. When I got bored I would study psychology, you're trauma is making you delusional." You said as he stopped walking.

"And now you will react with bitterness and anger because you're defensive, but deep down you know it's true." You said staring at him as he chuckled.

"You could be very useful to us Y/N." He replied before walking again.

"I'm not the cult kind of person, sorry, Arthur." You grumbled, he sighed softly.

"You can call me Father or Dad, Y/N." He said as you rolled your eyes again.

"I met you today and you killed my mother, we're not there yet." You muttered following him into a big hall where people were conversing and eating.

"I think you have a lot of manners to learn, Y/N. You should learn to respect me and others around you." He said, you decided to just go silent and walk away from him to get food.
You could hear his distant disappointed sigh.

--

It had been a whole week of disapproving looks and sighs from Arthur. You were glad you didn't feel much because if you did you would hate it here.
But like usual you fell into a rhythm and routine.
You didn't want to acknowledge that Arthur was your father, you also didn't want to be apart of his stupid cult.
You sat awake in the middle of the night on the shitty mattress on the floor.
You heard your window open and looked up to see the infamous moon knight.

"Good tactic, kidnap the daughter." You muttered as his mask retracted and he looked at you in shock.

"Wherever you're taking me, is there a comfortable bed?" You asked standing up and stretching.

"Um, yeah? Why aren't you shocked?" He asked as you grabbed a jacket and put it on.

"I don't feel much, but I don't really like it here, and you're a hero so it can't be much worse than Harrow. Right?" You said tying your hair up, Marc was speechless.

"I suppose. Khonshu wanted me to kidnap you to have power over Harrow." He said as you nodded.

"Makes sense, do you have decent food at your place? I want some packaged food, not all this vegan organic shit." You said making him chuckle.

"We've got plenty."

--

After an awkward way back to Marc's apartment, you practically ran in and collapsed on his bed.

"Well, that's certainly not what I expected." Steven muttered in the reflection as Marc chuckled.
Jake decided to chip in.

"I know a traumatised child when I see one. She probably hasn't had anything stable in her life, like Khonshu said she only found out about Arthur last week when he murder her mother." He said as Marc sighed and looked at you.

"Is there anything you want to eat?" Marc asked as you sat up and looked at him.

"Do you have sugary cereal? No one ever let's me eat it." You replied making him chuckle.

"There's plenty in the cupboard, go nuts." He said before you jumped up and ran towards the kitchen.
You noticed that even though you were twenty, your mind was still a lot younger.
Which was understandable.

--

After eating you'd fallen asleep on Marc's bed, he decided he'd let you sleep comfortably.
He didn't mind taking the couch.
He woke up around 8am to see you still fast asleep.
He looked in a reflection to see Steven deep in thought.

"So, what is Khonshu planning? We send Harrow a letter saying we have your daughter?" Steven said making Marc laugh a little.

"Something like that. Whatever happens I'm not letting her go back." Marc said glancing over at your peaceful sleeping form.

"I can't imagine what she's gone through, all she wants is comfort and safety. We can give that to her." Marc said, he hadn't realised how much of an attachment he had formed for you already.

"She deserves that much." Steven replied making Marc smile softly.

"She does."

--

After you'd awoken Marc had told you they needed to go see your father and tell him that they had you.
You weren't sure what they were planning but you didn't really care.
You were looking forward to a day by yourself with all the cereal you could eat.

"Just don't leave, okay? I need you to stay here so I know your safe." Marc said as you nodded.

"Marc, there's a bed and good cereal here. Why would I leave?" You said making him laugh.
He made a mental note to get you some more cereal on his way back.

--

You spent the day watching TV and eating cereal, just like you had planned to.
When Marc returned he had two bags of groceries.

"What's that?" You asked making him chuckle.

"I've got four boxes of cereal for you to try." He said unpacking them onto the kitchen bench as you jumped up and ran over looking at them all.

"These are sure to rot my teeth and I love it." You said making him laugh. He loved to see your smile.

"So, what did Harrow say?" You asked grabbing a bowl to try all the cereals.

"It doesn't matter, but you won't ever have to go back to him." He said as you smiled.

"Thank you, Marc."