Around Your Wrists

(warning - self harm, violence, yandere)

There were so many reasons, yet none at all.
How could something so painful bring so much relief?
The warm blood dripping down your cold skin only seemed to aid in the sense of relief you were feeling.
The blade opening your skin up to let out more and more streams of fresh blood.
They would be so angry, furious even but you couldn't stop.
Having these fresh wounds on your skin made you feel at ease.
You knew how upset Steven would be, Marc and Jake furious but worried behind the facade.
You hadn't even realised how deep you were cutting before you felt yourself begining to drift away into unconsciousness.
The distant sound of a door opening could be heard as you tried to keep yourself upright.

"M-Marc." You called out ever so weakly, as you held your hand over the bleeding wounds.
You fell to the floor, your body succumbing to the blood loss.
You brain so distant from the waking world, all you could make out was the outline of someone rushing towards you, and the distant call of your name.
It wasn't enough to keep you awake.

--

The first thing you felt was a tingling sensation in your fingers, and then slowly you began to feel everything else in your body.
Eventually you felt the pain of your self inflicted wounds.

"Love? Are you with us?" You heard a soft voice say as you groaned softly in discomfort.

"Take it easy, sweetheart." He whispered as you felt his warm hand on your cold cheek.
You slowly opened your eyes to see Steven looking back at you.
You tried to move but something around your arms stopped you making you whimper in frustration.

"Don't try to move, it'll only make this worse." Steven whispered, the fear evident in his voice. You knew by the sound in his voice that he was trying to keep the other two at bay.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as tears began to fill your eyes.

"It's alright, sweetheart. We left you alone, we shouldn't have love." Steven said, his hand moving up to your hair to gently brush through it.

"Why can't I move?" You asked in a dazed state, you noticed a small shift in Steven's posture.

"Mi amor, if we hadn't have come home you would have died. We couldn't live without you, you can't ever do that again. So, we need to keep you restrained for the moment. You can have free time around the apartment sometimes. But if we ever leave for a bit we have to restrain you or even sedate you. I know it seems harsh my sweet girl. But it's the only way to keep you safe." Jake explained as your tears rolled down your pale cheeks.
Much to Jake's surprise you nodded.

"Please, don't leave me alone." You whispered as Jake leant over and gently kissed your forehead.

"We aren't going anywhere, mi amor."