Vampire Moon Knight

(separate bodies vampire au, they live in a giant ass classic vampire castle)
"Look at the poor thing, she's terrified." Jake muttered as Marc looked at your shaking form in the corner of the cell.

"Humans are horrible creatures, well, not her but the ones who kidnapped her and sold her." Steven said as you held your head and cried.
He went to go walk forward but Marc stopped him.

"Be careful." Marc warned as Steven nodded and cautiously went forward and opened the cell door.
You looked up and cried when you saw him.

"Hello, I'm Steven. I know all of this must be confusing and the last thing you remember is being sold. But we aren't the ones that purchased you, we rescued you from them and brought you here. We don't want to hurt you in any way, I know it's scary. Anything you want I'll get it for you." He said kneeling to your level as you looked at his yellow eyes.

"Water." You whispered making him smile softly.

"Would you like to come up to the kitchen with me?" He asked as you shook your head in fear.

"Alright, that's okay. I'll bring a glass of water for you." He said before standing up and walking away, leaving Marc and Jake.

"Um, I'm Jake." Jake said as you looked up at him.

"And this is Marc. We won't hurt you either." Jake said making Marc shake his head.

"Where are we?" You whispered as Marc slowly came forward, testing the waters.

"Well, we're in our house. Well, castle." Marc said as you nodded a little.

"Why do you own a castle?" You asked making Jake chuckle softly.

"Family heirloom." He said trying his best to not reveal that he wasn't human. He didn't want to terrify you even more.

"And you're vampires?" You said making both of their eyes widen.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Marc asked looking down at you.

"The eyes, the pale skin, the teeth you did a terrible job hiding. And the fact that my father was a vampire hunter." You revealed as Marc and Jake stood still in shock.
Out of all the humans, they rescued the daughter of a vampire hunter?

"Don't worry, I'm not a hunter." You added on as Marc nodded a little. Steven came back with a glass of water and went back into your cell handing it to you.

"What are you guys talking about?" Steven asked as Jake rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, she knows we're vampires because her father was a vampire hunter." Jake informed Steven as he looked down at you in shock.

"Please don't hurt me, I'm not a hunter." You whispered to Steven who smiled softly.

"It's alright, little one. We won't hurt you, I was just shocked. Most humans don't know we exist." He said as you drank the glass of water.

"Would you like to get out of this dirty cell?" Steven asked as you finished off the glass, wiped your mouth and nodded.

"Yes please." You replied making him smile.
He stood up and gave you his hand, helping you up. He noticed all the bruises and scars on your face and body.

"Did those awful humans do this to you?" He asked running the back of his hand over your bruised arm.

"Some of it, the other parts are...old." You muttered as he nodded.

"Poor thing, come on you must be hungry." Steven said holding onto your hand and leading you out of the cell.
Marc and Jake had no idea how Steven talked to you so easily, or even got close to you.
They followed you and Steven up the stairs out of the 'dungeon' and to the kitchen.
You sat down on a stool at the kitchen bench while Steven whisked around the kitchen.