Yan Marc x Young Reader

(self harm, past abuse)
Being here was better than with your father.
You didn't know where your father was, maybe Marc or Jake killed him.
You sat in your room with a small blade and ran it down your wrists carefully.
You wanted to do it for Marc, Steven and Jake.
Whenever you woukd hurt yourself or your father hurt you, he would be happy.
So, you knew if you were hurt Marc would be happy.
You heard the door open and Marc looked down in shock.
He quickly rushed to you and kneeled down taking the blade away.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Marc asked in worry as you looked up at him.

"I wanted to make you happy." You said as you ripped part of his shirt off and wrapped it around your arm to stop the bleeding.
It had been three weeks that they'd had you and Marc thought it had been going so well.
He knew something was bound to happen.

"Stay here, sweetheart. I'll go get the first aid kit." Marc said before he rushed out of the room.
He came back in and knealed beside you bringing out first aid equipment.
He gently took the piece of his shirt away and wiped over the cuts and blood with an antiseptic wipe.

"You're not happy?" You whispered as he looked up at you.

"Baby doll, why would I be happy if you're hurt?" Marc whispered as he began to bandage up the wound.

"Whenever I was hurt, or father hurt me he would always be happy." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"Oh, baby. He wasn't a nice man, if you're hurt I'm going to be hurt as well." Marc said as he finished treating the wounds.

"But... How do I show you love?" You muttered sadly, Marc felt like he could sob right there and then.
Your monster of a father had broken you so much.

"Well, with affection. Like hugs and cuddles, or you say how much you love someone. Things like that." Marc said as you nodded slowly.

"Can I have a hug?" You whispered making him smile.

"Of course, sweetheart." He replied as you crawled forward and sat on his lap wrapping your arms around him.

"Like this?" You whispered making him chuckle and hold you tightly.

"Yes, sweetheart."