Steven NSFW

(sort of non con? Cause he touches you in your sleep)
Steven woke up slowly, hearing you make nosies in your sleep beside him.

"Love?" He whispered as he heard you moan, making his cheeks heat up.

"Fuck, Steven." You moaned out as he saw your hand go down under the sheets.
You bit your lip again as you moaned and grinding onto your own hand.
Steven covered his mouth and stared at you.
You rolled over onto your back and moaned more, chasing more feeling.
Steven couldn't control himself, he reached under the blankets and found his way to your panties that were soaked.

"Gods, look at you." He whispered begining to rub your pussy as you moaned in satisfaction.

"Oh god, Steven." You whispered breathlessly as he felt himself becoming hard in his boxers.

"That's it, love." He whispered in your ear as he reached down his own pants with his other hand and began to rub himself.

"Need you..." You whispered in your sleep, he couldn't believe you were still asleep.
He reached under your panties and pushed to fingers into you making you gasp and wake up.

"Stevie?" You whispered in a daze before moaning again.

"Shh, love. I've got you." He whispered kissing the side of your head as you pushed against his fingers.

"God, please fuck me Steven. Please." You whispered making him groan a little.
He took his hand away from you and away from himself before he pulled the blanket off of you.
You were still so tired and dazed so he helped you take off your panties before he took off his boxers.

"Oh, sweetheart. You're so beautiful." He whispered getting in position between your legs, he lifted your left leg up before guiding himself into your wet pussy.
You whined softly as he looked down at you in the dim lighting.

"Shh, baby. It's okay, I'll take care of you." He whispered as you nodded.
He looked down at your form, the only light was the moon streaming in through the window.
Your soft skin covered with the thin fabric of your night dress, your face dazed but covered with pleasure.

"You're so perfect." He whispered pushing fully into you as you gasped and arched your back.

"Steven... You're so big." You whispered making him moan softly.

"Does it feel good, baby?" He asked as you nodded and closed your eyes.

"Good girl, just relax baby. Let us take care of you." He said gripping your leg harder as he began to fuck you rougher.
Steven loved to be gentle with his words and praise you as much as often, but he was rough during sex.
He liked to make sure you were marked with bruises and so overwhelmed with pleasure that you couldn't think.
You covered your mouth as you began to moan loudly, Steven reached down and rubbed his thumb against your clit making your back arch again.

"Steven!" You cried out as he threw his head back revelling in the feeling of how tight you were around him.

"That's it, love. So perfect, so good for us." He replied looking back down at you.
He loved to see you like this, knowing he was the one that did this to you.
He saw tears run down your face as he began to lose control, you looked up at him and your eyes were so dazed and filled with pleasure.

"I love you so much." He whispered as he moan softly and began to feel like he was getting closer.

"You getting close, love? Want to be my good girl?" Steven asked as you whined and nodded, you couldn't even get out any words.

"Alright, baby. You can come, sweetheart. Such a good girl." He whispered breathlessly as you gripped onto the sheets and moaned loudly, feeling your legs shake.
Steven gripped roughly onto your leg doing one last thrust into you and feeling himself reach his own climax.

You must have passed out because you awake again feeling Steven clean you up with a wet cloth.
You hummed softly and he smiled pressing a kiss to your temple.

"Are you with us, love?" He asked as you looked at him and nodded.

"You're so perfect. I love you so much." He whispered as you chuckled softly.

"I love you too, Steven."