Chapter 33

Dux's POV

When I arrived at school, nakita ko kung paano nagkukumpulan ang mga kaklase ko sa bandang mesa ni Iraia.

Napakunot ang noo ko nang makitang nakangiti siya habang hawak hawak ang isang....

Stuffed toy?

Agad ko itong nilapitan at marahas na hinablot sa kanya.

So ganun nalang, hindi niya ako papansinin at yung stuffed rabbit nalang?

Nakita ko kung paano natigilan ang lahat lalo na si Iraia na nakatingin sa akin ng pagtataka.

I glanced at the stuffed toy. It's cute... like her.

"Ibigay mo nga 'yan!" she hissed and tried to reach the toy.

I was about to give it back when I noticed a red light blinking inside the left eye of the stuffed toy.

"Kanino galing ito?" tanong ko.

"Bigay sa akin." casual na sagot niya.

Suddenly I realized something. A camera.

I squinted my eyes to confirm it kaso hindi ko makita. Without thinking, pinunit ko ito at narinig ang malalakas nilang singhap.

But there. A camera attacked on the left eye ball of the stuffed toy. Halatang nakabukas ito kasi naka on ang pulang ilaw.

"There was a hidden camera inside it. If you brought that with you, there is a possibility that the owner of that stuffed toy will see you. It's obvious that there is a bad plan of the owner. Who knows what would he/she will see or worst spread." paliwanag ko.

She was about to say something when the teacher arrived and we all got back from our seats.

As we were discussing, I glanced at her amd she was pouting her pink plump lips.

Napalunok ako.  It looked kissable.

"Don't sulk about that. I'll buy you one." mabilis na sabi ko upang mawala ang iniisip.

"Talaga?!" mahinang bulong niya.

"Yeah, focus on class," I smiled instead of bitting my lips.

Damn her lips. Isang tingin palang, nakakaaddict na.

While the class was still on-going, I glanced again at Iraia and saw her peacefully sleeping.

Everyone was focused on the discussion so I had time to stare at her angelic face.

She indeed looked like an angel goddess. I couldn't deny that most of the students here has a crush on her.

I often heard guys gossiping about her, and some are planning to court her. But it looked like she isn't aware of that.

Maybe she just focuses on me so much that she didn't realize other guys crushing on her.

Napangiti ako dahil dun. It's good that her attention is only focused on me.

Nagulat ako nang bigla siyang dumilat. When our gazes met I could feel my heart fluttering. Her eyes, it was mesmerizingly beautiful.

Like orbs who kept drowning me. A feeling that I've once experienced long time ago.

It was like, I am staring at those eyes again.

Gusto ko na ba siya? Did she successfully made me fall for her?

Perhaps not. I tried shaking that idea out of my mind.

I've already promised to myself that I will only fall for a girl I saw on the woods that night.