331

Chapter 331 Disobedient Dog

Eddy feli nervous when he heard these words.

Judging from Sean’s tone, he probably wanted to cooperate with Steven.

As for Steven, what could he do? Wouldn’t it be a waste of money to collaborate with Steven?

Eddy said these to himself but didn’t dare to offend Sean, so Eddy replied with a flattering smile, “Ha-ha, yes! He just posted on Instagram!”

As soon as the words finished, before Sean’s reminder, Eddy immediately handed over the phone fawningly. It was

Steven’s Instagram

erface.

Eddy added to say, “Mr. Yates, you have been abroad, so you may not know about him. Steven always posts such Instagram every now and then. He says he is going to start a business, but he never does. He says something like that one day and forgets it the next.

“This time, he said he would design a game. It must have been a whim. Anyway, he hasn’t done a thing! He can’t stick to anything. If you don’t believe me, wait and see. Today he says he wants to design a game, and he’ll have another idea the next day!

“He wants to start a business about games. What does he know about this? He’s not a game genius like you, Mr.

Yates!”

At the end of Eddy’s speech, he didn’t forget to flatter Sean.

Seeing that Sean didn’t speak, Eddy cautiously probed. “Mr. Yates, are you interested in cooperating with him?”

Sean moved his eyes away and smiled at Eddy. “Of course not. I just heard Steven has a good relationship with Mr. Lewis, so I’m curious.”

“So it is.” Eddy breathed a sigh of relief. “Mr. Lewis is indeed a capable person, but Steven is unreliable. Anyone who cooperates with Steven is a fool! I know that you are a smart person, Mr. Yates. However…”

When Eddy thought of Steven’s family background, Eddy felt a little jealous.

“Some people are not capable, but they have a good fate. Steven has a good relationship with Mr. Lewis. And everyone in Japera City knows about it. The two of them seemed to know each other when they were studying abroad. And their relationship is very well.”

Eddy’s family was not good. He could have today’s status and money all by his own efforts.

Before success, Eddy was often humiliated and bullied by those rich people.

Therefore, Eddy still hated people like Steven, who were born into wealthy families.

Eddy suppressed the unhappiness in his heart and continued, “Including the Sam family’s third son, whom they met. when they were abroad.”

Sean replied lightly, picked up the wine glass on the table, and sipped. “It’s all right, Mr. Quain. Have a good time.”

Eddy clinked glasses with Sean. Eddy saw that Sean was not interested and stopped talking about that. “Okay. Mr. Yates, you have a break. There’s a group dance on the dance floor later. It’s fun! Hehe!”

Sean raised his hand in response. After Eddy went to talk to others, Sean took out his phone.

Sean was worried about taking action against Boris’ company, and Steven created an opportunity for him.

Sean couldn’t confront Boris for a while, but he was enough to deal with Steven.

Of course, Sean knew Steven was a good friend of Baris. No one knew this cousin of Sean, Boris, better than tean.