222

Chapter 222 Do You Like This Meeting Ceremony?

Boris didn’t know what he was thinking, and said absently, “Go for a checkup first.”

“I don’t!” Vivi cried, “Boris, it’s my fault for lying to you, but it’s because I love you so much, I want to be with you so much! I can’t live without you. There is a five–year relationship between us, if you don’t promise me, I won’t go for the inspection!”

She didn’t want to break up at all, it was Boris who forced her.

Even if he didn’t treat her well in private, behind him was the Lewis family, who could let her enjoy the glory and wealth for a

lifetime.

No matter in terms of feelings or other aspects, she had no intention of giving up on Boris.

What was more, there were five years between them, during these five years, he would give her presents every festival.>

Although he didn’t love her, but remember to prepare holiday gifts for her, this was more or less meant that he cared about her, right?

Although he promised to marry her at the beginning, it was just to repay his kindness, but she didn’t believe that he had no affection for her at all!

She was beautiful and had a good personality. The key was that she was devoted to him.

She was afraid that he had fallen for her long ago, but he didn’t know it!

Otherwise, how to explain his series of behaviors today?

When she was kidnapped, it was Boris who rescued her.

If he didn’t care about her, why would he dismantle the bomb himself.

His eye turned all red today, it must be caused by nervousness and concern!

The most important point, Ziana sent a lawyer’s letter to sue her, but he actually used the Lewis Company to speak out for her, saying that he would respond to the lawsuit.

Since he responded with the official account of the Lewis Company, it meant that he would send a team of lawyers to file a lawsuit for her, right?

Vivi couldn’t believe that he had done so much for her without any personal feelings mixed in.

“Boris!” Thinking of this, Vivi felt confident again, “Shall we reconcile?”

Boris didn’t speak, as if he had noticed something, he turned his head suddenly.

He saw Ziana and Edison.

Vivi looked along, and seeing Ziana, the shame of being ridiculed in public just now surged up again.

She was eager to win her, and wanted to prove that she was not a clown, so she said, “Boris, if you don’t care about me, then leave me alone! It has nothing to do with you whether I do the inspection or not! You go! You leave me!”

As she spoke, she shook off his sleeves and stretched out her hands to push him.

Boris clasped her wrist and led her into the room, “Get checked!”

“I don’t!” Vivi looked at him with red eyes, “Either you get reconciled with me, or leave me alone! You have done so much for me, is it so difficult to say that you like me and care about me?”

Boris suddenly found it funny.

He looked at the imaginative Vivi, and felt more and more pitifully stupid, “Did you think that if I agree to reconcile, and yout will go for a checkup?”