198

Chapter 198 Mr. Howard Was Issued a Good Person Card

Edison pointedly glanced at Boris, pondered and said nothing

Steven was unhappy with his pretending mysterious appearance, “Just say what you have to say, what are you talking about?”

Edison was unmoved, “I can’t tell you about this, let Boris tell you in person!”

Steven is most annoyed by this kind of uneasy, saying half a sentence and leaving half a sentence, can make a person anxious to

death.

It’s hard to say that you don’t mention this topic at the beginning!

He raised the topic but cut it off halfway, and brought Boris in, making it seem like Boris and Ziana really have something!

Isn’t this sowing discord?

Steven thought of this, and suddenly realized.

right!

He just wanted to sow discord!

“Hehe.” Steven sneered, “Didn’t you just want to talk about Boris and Ziana being partners in the last issue?”

Edison was noncommittal, with a cold and lazy expression.

Steven continued, “I trust Boris, it’s just a task for the program, he doesn’t like Ziana! Let me tell you, don’t try to destroy the relationship between Boris and me! Sowing discord One trick, it won’t work here!”

Edison didn’t expect him to be quite stubborn, “You think too much, I just kindly remind you that maybe he has kept some things from

you.”

Steven looked at Boris, who had a calm expression and no waves in his eyes.

He turned his head and said angerily, “Boris didn’t tell me. I won’t ask. Even if he kept it from me, there must be his reasons. It’s not your turn to meddle in how we brothers get along. And advice. Mr. Andrew…”

Edison nodded speechlessly, “What?”

“What do you want to do, just be clear, compete fairly like a man, I still think highly of you, don’t play dirty with a woman all day long.” He sneered c***lly, “Oh, I almost Forget, you Western royal families like to play tricks, you are friendly on the surface, stabbing each

other in private, it is really low-spirited.”

Edison laughed out loud, “Whether it’s a black cat or a white cat, the cat that can catch mice is a good cat.”

Steven was shocked, “You bas**ard, why are you still so confident?”

At this time, footsteps came from behind, and Ziana soon came out.

She immediately noticed the tension between the few people, and frowned suspiciously, “What are you talking about?”

“Ziana!” Steven quickly adjusted his state, “What can we talk about, it must be talking about you!”

Ziana obviously didn’t believe it, but she cooperated and said, “Did you speak ill of me?”

“How is it possible?” Steven rolled his eyes, “I’m praising you for looking good today!”

Seeing his posture, Ziana felt ominous.

as expected!

Steven got closer, and looked at her with shining eyes, “Ziana, you know, the first time I saw you today, I was so amazed, ah! G*d!