249

Chapter 249 Couldn’t Afford to Provoke Ziana

“Bang!”

Vivi swept all the things on the table to the ground angrily.

Damn Zlana, why did she target her every time!

Did Ziana hate her so much just because Boris liked her and chose her?

Last time Ziana caused her to be widely criticized online, almost making it impossible for her to survive in the entertainment industry.

And now, just as she was finally showing signs of a comeback, Ziana had once again made her disappear from public view.

Her Instagram, Tik Tok and other social accounts were all blocked in the blink of an eye.

Now on the Internet, there was no trace of her existence.

This was a fatal blow for any entertainer!

No topic, no exposure, and not even a chance to speak up was given to her.

Did Ziana have to go so far as to completely destroy her career?

What the hell was she thinking?

Vivi grabbed her hair fiercely, but then couldn’t help feeling pleased with herself.

Ziana must have been stimulated by that trending video.

Ziana liked Boris, but he abandoned her and chose her.

It was a huge blow that could not be tolerated by the superior daughter of the Scott Family.

“Hahaha!” Thinking of Ziana was suffering, Vivi felt a sense of revengeful pleasure, “Ziana, you can only be jealous of me. I am so happy to see you go crazy.”

But that was not enough.

She wanted to let Ziana know that in Boris’s heart, Vivi was the most important.

A mere ex-wife had long become a thing of the past!

Vivi didn’t get angry again, and after adjusting her mood, she knocked on Boris’s door with tears in her eyes.

“Boris,” she sobbed, “Did you know the things happening on the Internet?”

“Come in.”

He was only wearing a bathrobe at this time, with his hair dripping wet, so he probably didn’t have time to dry

it off.

Vivi couldn’t help swallowing as she watched the droplets of water falling into his open collar.

In the middle of the night, he had just taken a shower. There was only he and she, and she was bullied and

heartbroken…

If she wanted something to happen, it was simply an excellent opportunity.

She secretly regretted why she didn’t bring the condoms she just bought.

But when she entered the room and saw a crowd of people inside, she was stunned and stood motionless.

Besides Boris, there were Biber, Steven, and even Gasper..

“I was just about to look for you.” Boris sat down in front of her, with a cigarette between his fingers, but he

didn’t light it.

When he said this, his sharp and icy gaze fell upon her, leaving her breathless under the pressure.

Vivi was afraid that he would notice something, so she asked with sobs, “Did you see it too?”