301

Chapter 301 A Seed of Sadness
Luke was a bit surprised “Mr. Lewis has studied Galia slang too?”
Although Galia wasn’t particularly developed, their sports industry was booming
They had the most elite players and teams, as well as all kinds of extreme sports, so the Bush Company headquarters
were located there.
Boris often flew over there to interact with the locals, and he was very familiar with the accents of various states and
counties.
Boris didn’t explain. After nearly a day of hypnosis and such a long conversation, he was men tally exhausted and just nodded perfunctorily when Luke asked.
“Is there anything else, Mr. Scott? If not, I’m tired and want to go rest.”
“Not for now.” Luke thought for a moment and raised his eyebrows.
1

Charlie interjected timely, “After the hypnosis just now, it’s normal for the patient to teel men tally weak. Mr. Lewis just needs to rest well. As for your PTSD, now that your memories have been restored, treatment will be easier. I will
give you some medicine later, and you need to take it on time to fully recover.”
“Okay. Thank you,” Boris said.
After thanking Charlie, Boris got up and walked out. Luke followed closely behind, and the two of them returned to the
castle side by side.
No one spoke along the way.
When Boris entered the hall, he was suddenly called back. “Mr. Lewis.”
He seemed to be distracted and was stunned for a moment before turning his head to look at Luke. His eyes were a bit.
confused. “Is there anything else?”
“If you want to pursue Ziana, you need to dispose of all the women around you,” Luke said.

Although Luke had never been with a woman, he knew that a man like Boris, who had such hidden motives, was willing to sacrifice his life and dignity for a woman.
It must mean that he valued Ziana more than his own life.
Moreover, Luke had some understanding of what Boris had done to Ziana after their divorce.
Boris had meddled in her affairs with other men, constantly seeking her attention, and even begged for reconciliation
persistently.
Luke did not believe that Boris had no feelings for her, as a man would go to any lengths to distance himself from a
woman if he wanted to.
A man like Boris, who was usually ruthless and cold-blooded, would only be even more extreme in his actions if he truly loathed someone.
While Luke was lost in thought, Boris suddenly chuckled. “Let’s continue this later. I’m here now, and I need to rest.”
He said as he left, making his way to his room. Once there, he tossed himself onto the couch with a blank expression.
Luke’s words still lingered in his mind, and he couldn’t help but laugh.
In the past five years, he had no woman by his side, except Vivi.
Vivi was the only woman who had come into his lite and became his girlfriend, but only because of a lie.
To go deeper, Vivi was only able to successfully deceive him indirectly due to the Scotts’ hypnosis.
Get BortTM
If they hadn’t hypnotized him, he wouldn’t have mistaken Vivi for someone else, and she wouldn’t have become his girlfriend.
He wouldn’t have struggled for three years between repaying Vivi and pursuing his true love.
But they hypnotized him for his best benefit.
Boris had nothing to say.
Who could he blame? Who could he complain to?
It seemed like fate had played a huge joke on him.

He couldn’t blame anyone, couldn’t complain to anyone. In the end, he could only bitterly smile, swallowing all the grievances.
But… he still couldn’t reconcile himself to it.
If he hadn’t been hypnotized, or if he had been told the truth when Ziana came to find him three years ago, he would never have ended up here.
Actually, he had feelings for Ziana. When she came to find him to fulfill their engagement three years ago, he fell in love with her at first sight.
Unfortunately, he had a girlfriend at the time, and he didn’t allow himself to be unfaithful
Although he wasn’t fond of Vivi, he had made a promise to be her boyfriend, and she had also saved his life.
He didn’t have any romantic feelings for Vivi, but he did feel grateful to her for saving his life.
Since he had made a promise to his benefactor, how could he easily break it?
So, from the beginning, his feelings towards Ziana were both love and hate.
He was obsessed with the feeling of being moved by Ziana, and every time he saw Ziana, every cell in his body was
excited.
Seeing her cute face, he wanted to pinch it, and seeing her rosy lips, he wanted to taste them.
His heart had been so inflamed because of her.
But he was also annoyed with her.
He didn’t want to break his promise, be disloyal, forget his gratitude, or act inconsistently. He also didn’t want to develop any false hopes about her.
However, resisting his feelings didn’t change the fact that he still loved Ziana.
The more he resisted her, the more he was drawn to her.
He tried to suppress his feelings for Ziana with rough and cold treatment, but unfortunately it backfired.
Whenever he saw her helpless and sad face, he would fall into long periods of depression and distress.
After a while, he gave up and chose to go with the flow.
Only when he allowed his love for her to grow freely did he finally understand that emotions were the sinking of free
will.
Get Bonus

He fell in love with Ziana, admitted his change of heart, admitted his ingratitude, and even quietly arranged to break up with Vivi.
But then he received that inexplicable email.
He didn’t dare to take a risk, nor did he want anything to happen to Ziana, so he changed his mind.
He pushed Vivi forward to shield Ziana from the bullet, even though he knew it was a despicable act, but he had no choice but to do it to keep Ziana safe.
He was never a good person to begin with.
i
But he was also afraid that Ziana really had nothing to do with him, so he planned for her to get pregnant.
Everything was in his plan.
In fact, he knew better than anyone that when he decided to force her to divorce, he had planted a seed of sadness for
himself.
He knew very well that he might lose her.
But so what?
He wanted her to be safe and sound, and as for the sadness, he would bear it.