| Characters & Glossary

Start from the beginning

Turund [too-roond]
~ a part of someone's soul that exists independently outside the person and holds their most valuable secrets.

Sensiet Turo [sens-see-et-Too-roh]
~ to harm a Turund.

Mist of Guilerdo [mist-uhv-Goo-i-ler-doh]
~ the only way to kill a Turund.

Rhiea [rah-ee-ah]
~ the first princess.

Antecua [an-tee-k-wuh]
~ a region in Wlerden where Marcela hails from.

Vunmarc [vuhn-mahrk]
~ a region in Wlerden where Gema hails from.

Ulianph [oo-lee-an-f]
~ a region in Wlerden where Jamie hails from.

Whiscanter [why-can-ter]
~ the capital of Wlerden and where Karyn hails from. Also where The White Castle is located.

The Vast
~ the space where The Wielders train in Emerfield.

Waters of Time
~ a mystical water used to communicate with someone just by thinking of them.

Avnar [uhv-nahr]
~ Someone gifted with the Eye of Aur [awr] that gives them the ability to see what the normal eye can't. Their visions are only of auras, not people. If they don't recognize the aura, it remains imprinted in their mind until they meet the person and they can't share their visions with anyone other than the person it was meant for.

Endoni [en-doh-nee]
~ those who can still wield magic in Wlerden after the destruction of The Elder Stonne.

Red Guards
~ a special set of people trained to combat SiatJans in Wlerden.

SiatJan [see-uht-jan]
~ a monstrous creature that morphs from the ground and torments the people of Wlerden.

Roveñya [roh-ven-ya]
~ the person overseeing all duties in Wlerden in the absence of the Royal Family.

Purian [poo-ree-uhn] Knife
~ a tool imbued with magic to shield from Raele.

Raele [rah-yel]
~ Realm of The Faceless.

Daeve don Raele [Da-yehv-don-Rah-yel]
~ a three-day period when the realm of The Faceless is no longer parallel to all realms but one with them.

Fran
~ a term for an ex-wielder.
Fran-Golder, Fran-Sapphirian.

Vador Lin Silverein
~ More power to the Silverein. A respectful phrase to refer to a Wielder. Used as a battle cry, or simply when parting ways with a Wielder.
Vador Lin Rubian, Vador Lin Emeraldine.

The Corr Room
~ a room in The Mansion, Louriville where Lady Minerva nurtures her mystical connection with The Mansion.

Lavion [la-vee-awn]
~ It's a tangled web of crawling Philondria plants. Only the females in the bride's family can tie it around the bride's waist and up to her neck, after which they let it fall in a curtain of flowers over her dress. Once they've done this, the commitment ceremony can begin.

Philondria [fahy-lawn-dree-ah]
~ a creeping plant that grows in Wlerden. It is a green long stem with blue petals dotting it.

Court of Pelandiars [pel-an-dee-ahr-s]
~ court of previous wielders, dead and alive.

Blat
~ an animal the size of a cat with golden fur and green seraph wings.

Myriando [mahy-ree-an-doh]
~ a region in Wlerden where the moons and stars are closest to Wlerden. A region in Wlerden that holds tightly to their traditions.

The Garden of Gloves
~ a garden at the center of Myriando where the war in Myriando ended.

Nertiva [neer-tee-va]
~ another region in Wlerden that holds tightly onto their traditions.

Tibsil [tib-seel]
~ a town in the region Esorsi.

Esorsi [e-sor-see]
~ a region in Wlerden just beside Whiscanter.

Portal Houses
~ A magical form of transportation in Wlerden. Houses that can take someone from one region to another. Each house has a room tagged with a name for each of the fifteen regions in Wlerden. The rooms all have a mystical connection linking them. So if someone in Whiscanter wants to go to Myriando, all they have to do is book a time, arrive, and step into the room labeled Myriando. A controller sets up and ignites the portal that transports them to the corresponding Portal House in Myriando.

Monterc [muhn-turk]
~ a region in Wlerden.

Grieon [grah-ee-uhn]
~ a region in Wlerden.

Cathurva [kahr-thoor-vahr]
~ The only region in Wlerden where white leaves grow.

Ilgnam [il-g-nahm]
~ the once-in-a-year illness that all Wielders have which only worsens the longer they possess the gem.

Dhandria [zhan-dree-ah]
~ a region in Wlerden.

Cosdn [koz-deen]
~ a region in Wlerden.

Bascua [baz-kwa]
~ a region in Wlerden also known as The Land of Moving Lands.

The Prides
~ a unique phenomenon in each region of Wlerden.

Yhulja [yool-ja]
~ a region in Wlerden made of glass.

Nosher [no-shur]
~ a region in Wlerden.

The Gust
~ a cloud of colors located in Nosher.

Regionals
~ those in authority who oversee various regions.

District commanders
~ those in authority who oversee various districts.

Illis [eel-is]
~ an ancient race that use shadow magic to create illusions.

Qina [keena]
~ a specific animal that an Illis binds themselves to and can summon at any will. It's an extension of their souls.

Dhul [dhool]
~ Zack's hometown in the region, Vunmarc.

Threader
~ a means of transportation in Wlerden that resembles a golf cart without a roof or doors and runs on mystical threads only produced in Wlerden.

Leurf [lee-urf]
~ a material in Wlerden that has an outward appearance of leather but feels as soft as fur.

Vote, Comment, and Follow for notifications
~
The Sparkling Authoress,
Mis. A
❤️