vent

Iwaizumi was driving you home with Oikawa's car, his hand on your thigh. He was going to have a sleepover with the team, but he had to drop you home safely first.

You were awfully quiet as you looked out of the window, thinking about things.

"What you thinking baby?" he asked, a bit smiling.

"Oh I was zoning out," you replied, not taking your eyes off from the window.

"Hmm?" Iwaizumi perked up his eyebrows, "you aren't jealous of Hana are you?" he teased.

"Mmm I don't know," you replied.

Flashback

You watched as your boyfriend interacted with  Hana, who was obviously flirting.

You went to them slowly, passing through the crowd.

"Make a scene y/n chan!!" Oikawa cheered to which you ignored.

As your boyfriend saw you, he smiled and hugged your waist to your surprise.

"This is my girlfriend, y/n, you probably know," he said to Hana.

She made a not so lovable face.

"Yeah you're the infamous couple, of course," she smiled, forcing herself.

You watched her silently, not interested to strike up a conversation.

"So.. Iwa? Can you help me quickly? I don't wanna be caught up in an awkward situation," she smiled.

You perked up your eyebrows in confusion, and looked up at Iwa.

"Sorry Hana, I feel that you misunderstood something. I can't do that when I have a perfect girlfriend," he replied sharply.

Hana frowned and formed a fist.

"Well, if you call y/n 'perfect', then let it be. I'll find another man," she snickered and went away.

"I'm sorry y/n," Iwa kissed your cheek, "I thought she was just joking around."

"I'm really confused," you replied.

"She broke up with her ex not long ago, and wanted someone as a partner for tonight to make him jealous. Cliche," he replied.

"Is that all?"

"And just maybe, she got some feelings for me. That's why she wanted me to become the partner," he chuckled.

You smiled along, but not fully happy. Of course you were glad that your boyfriend openly admitted that you were dating. But you weren't surprised.

It's just the way Hana looked at you. Like a prick. Like someone who is lower than her. You knew that she meant her words, maybe more than that. Just because Iwa was there, she held back.

She had been eyeing him ever since the beginning of the year. You're observant. There's no way you wouldn't know. She didn't take her move because Emi did it first. She had hoped a chance after the breakup but you came into the picture.

Just that you didn't know how much she despised you. If she had another whole semester, she would dare to disturb your relationship and ruin you all. But that wouldn't happen, because it's finally over.

Iwa hooked his hand with yours.

"What did you talk about with Shittykawa? You took so long that Hana had the chance to talk to me."