clicked

You wanted to talk with Emi. But she distanced and ignored you, clinging onto her other friends.

"Emi, let's talk a minute," you said and pulled her arm as soon as you got the chance.

"What do you want y/n?" she snickered.

"Why are you running away?"

"Huh?" she made an annoyed face. Her friends had called her to hang out but you won't budge. You wanted to ask her all about Akki.

"I'll come soon," she waved to her friends and then looked at you, "in the washroom."

You went to the toilet quietly.

She then suddenly closed the door as you stepped foot inside, and pushed you against the wall, making your head bump on the wall.

"Emi?"

"Don't act so innocent, y/n. I know you're behind this."

"Behind what?"

Her gripped tightened on your shirt.

"Hajime broke up with me. He's in love with you."

"What?"

"You're being oblivious."

You then gripped her hands on your shirt and shook them off.

"You cheated, Emi. You can't blame anyone for that. It was your fault."

"Whatever. He would break it anyway. I'm done here," she said as she took her jacket.

"Wait, how do you and Akki know each other?" you asked.

She turned to you quietly.

"How do I know? Well, she's my relative," she huffed.

Something then clicked. The one who bailed her out.

"You're getting on my nerves y/n. I should've uploaded the video," she mumbled softly, gripping on the door making her knuckles white.

But you could hear her clearly. You froze on your place, your mind occupied with all what could've been, the truth and lies.

"So it was Emi and Akki, all along," you muttered to yourself.

"So much for a 'best friend'.."

You took time to settle yourself, and went out of the washroom finally, meeting with Iwa so coincidentally.

"Hmm y/n? Why aren't you back in the class yet?" he asked.

You realized the break was over.

"Oh, it's over," you looked at your watch.

He smiled a bit, and patted your head, "don't get your mind too occupied with unnecessary things."

"Yeah thanks," you gave him a thumbs up and ran to your classroom, while Iwa stood there, staring at you.

"You stare too much," Matsukawa teased him from behind, giving him a stack of papers to submit to the office.

"Huh?" Iwa made an angry face.

"You should confess already you know, before someone takes her away," he said in a serious tone somehow, and Iwa didn't like that.

His mind went to Suna.

"None of your business," he snickered and went on.

"Make sure to kiss her when you confess!!" Matsunn shouted from behind.

💙💙💙

"It seems to be all connecting, Tooru, and I don't want to get my hands off yet of her," you told Oikawa all what you thought.