only the past

You got dressed in your normal style for the double date, maybe more on the comfortable side because you weren't really looking forward to it. But since you want to let Oikawa get fresh air out of his toxic relationship with his girlfriend, you agreed.

The date was simple, you all went out to have dinner at a cute restaurant.  Everything was normal - not to mention that Emi would spoon-feed Iwaizumi and would kiss him every time he finished chewing his food. You tried to ignore this irritating act, but Oikawa didn't help it. He would keep on nudging you and tease you when Emi kissed Iwa.

You just got heated cheeks but never said anything, and forced yourself to have normal conversations with them.

"Y/n chan, spoonfeed me too, I can't eat by myself," Oikawa pouted.

"You've been eating by yourself the wh-"

"Please do," he gave you puppy eyes and held your hand, and winked.

What you didn't know was Iwaizumi stared at you both intesnsely.

"Fine loser," you smiled as you tried to spoon feed him with your spoon. That's when Iwaizumi grabbed your wrist suddenly, causing the food to spill.

"Huh?" you looked at him, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Iwa chan!!" Oikawa cried, looking at the food on the floor.

"It.. it is unhealthy to share spoons," Iwa said bluntly.

"But you did it with Emi chan all this while!" Oikawa protested.

"That is different.." he blinked, "we are couples and we can kiss," he coughed as he said that, "but you all aren't," he continued.

"But it's a chance to be!" Oikawa teased.

"You have a whole girlfriend, shut the hell up Oikawa," Iwa replied.

"Come on Hajime, let them be, I'll wipe your cheeks," Emi pulled his arm.

He looked at you before he turned to Emi, noticing you looked at him.

"What? Take a new spoon or just finish it already," he said bluntly as he turned to Emi.

You just kept silent, noticing again on how he is being blatant to you. This ached your heart.

"Hey," Oikawa poked your cheek.

"You are annoying," you rolled your eyes as you got up.

"I'm sorry, y/n chan!!" he followed you quickly.

"We should go to a nearby park," Emi said as she intertwined her fingers with Iwaizumi, letting him turn towards her again.

"Yeah probably, there is a park a few metres away," he smiled a bit.

"Let's go there then!!" she squealed and gave a peck on his cheek.

💙💙💙

"I'm tired of today," you sighed as you walked with Oikawa, while the couple were way behind you.

"Me too," Oikawa replied as he stretched himself.

"I bet you're secretly enjoying," you made a face.

"Yeah true that," he smiled, "watching them is amusing."

"Tooru, why this park out of all places?" you stopped on your tracks and sat on the bench.

"Brings back memories," he said as he took a seat near you.

It was your first day of elementary school. You were nervous because what if you didn't have friends? You just wished that your new friend Iwaizumi would be there too, as he was the same age as you.