new girlfriend

It was the fourth day of being at home because of your sickness. Although it wasn't that severe, it was serious enough to stay at home.

Of course Iwa would let you copy his notes, but you weren't satisfied with that because he won't come himself in person, but let Oikawa give you. Apparently he's always with Emi according to Oikawa, whether it be during breaks, practice or after school.

You could see that Emi is really taking all the chance she has, and you feel a lot of jealousy, but you don't put that into action. It's just the consequences of being sick, you thought.

The door bell rang and you went to open the door, expecting Oikawa. But this time it was him and your crush Iwaizumi.

A smile plastered on your face as soon as you saw him without you even knowing.

"Come in guys," you greeted.

"Hey Hajime," you said to him. It had been three whole days that you didn't see him and just to see him again like this, gives you butterflies.

"Hey," he said casually, maybe too casually, that you feel weird. He proceeded to go into the living room.

You gave Oikawa a what happened face.

He just grinned, "Iwa chan, be more polite to y/n, she misses you a lot," he said.

This made you smack him.

"Anyway, have you done your homework?" Iwaizumi asked you as he sat on the couch.

"Yeah," you nodded, feeling something different from him.

You gave him back his book, "Thank you," you said.

"We have more Math work so let's do it all together," Oikawa suggested as he took out some notebooks.

You turned to see Iwaizumi's reaction or reply but he just kept quiet, taking out his books and settling.

You wondered why he is like that. Maybe in a bad mood? Or something happened? You didn't know.

But you ignored your thoughts and continued to do your homework.

After a while, Iwaizumi asked you if you got problems with the questions, which you did so he taught you kindly.

Maybe it was just an assumption, you thought. Because he is pretty normal right now. Just like before.

He even cracked a joke to you whilst explaining which made you laugh. His laugh made you grin happily.

After an hour, you finally finished your tasks and you prepared to clean.

"Oh where's Emi by the way?" you asked.

You could see Iwa freezing up at the mention of her name, which made you furrow your brows.

"Ohh!!! Y/n! Did you know?!" Oikawa squealed and sat near you quickly.

"Know what?"

"Oikawa," Iwa glared at him.

But he paid no heed to him.

"Iwa chan and Emi chan are dating!!!" he said in an excited tone.

You felt a loud thump in your heart.

"What?" you said blankly.

"Shittykawa, I said I'll tell her myself," Iwaizumi smacked his head.

You didn't want to believe it, but that confirmed it. Iwaizumi said it himself.

You turned pale, and your stomach dropped.

"Y/n?" Iwaizumi asked, as he put his hand on your shoulder, "are you still sick?" he tried to touch your forehead but you smacked his hand away.