Chapter 10: The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Start from the beginning

'Does this involve Castiel?' Derek asked through our mind link. As a response, I nodded slightly. He growled threateningly, but I knew it was not at me. Tyler seemed to notice this and growled,"What are you not telling me, Rose?" I slowly brought my lifeless eyes up to meet Tyler's angry ones. He looked shocked and then pissed off. "Who hurt you, Rose?" He asked with a hidde threat behind his voice. "Was it that blonde kid? It was, wasn't it? Oh, just wait 'till I get my hands on him. He'll pay for- " "It wasn't him." my small voice interrupted his long threat. "So, someone did hurt you." He breathed hotly. I nodded slightly and tried to fight back the tears that threatened to rain down on my face.

Realization soon took over his face as a small gasp escaped his lips, "You've found your mate, haven't you?" he asked, just barley above a whisper. I hesitantly nodded my head. He took in a huge breath and slowly walked towards me. He pulled my chin up so that I looked him dead in the eye, and he asked, "Who?" My face turned into a painful expression as I remembered Castiel. "I can't tell you." I manage to say just above a whisper. "Why not?" he asked softly. "Because you'll kill him." "No matter who it is, I promise I won't hurt him because I know that will be hurting you." he said reassuringly. I sighed and gave up. "He's ... He's the leader of the Blood pack.." I whispered. I looked up to see shock plastered on my older brother's face.

I took this as an opportunity to leave as I made a dash for the front door. As I began to approach it, I could hear my brothers trying to catch up with me. I turned the knob and threw the door open before sprinting into the woods. Fear began to take over my body as realization began to set in. Since Tyler was alpha, it was his job to know every other alpha in the county. Which meant he knew who the alpha was in the Blood pack. I began to run towards the school in hope to stop Tyler from breaking his promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's seventh period and my heart is beating a mile a minute. I haven't seen Castiel or Tyler at all today and it's starting to get to me. I let out a frustrated sigh as the bell rang, signaling me to go to my next class. As I began to pack my stuff up, I thought I saw a figure out of the corner of my eye, but brushed it off as my overactive imagination.

I got up and walked towards the door, when I began to hear faint breathing. I stopped instantly in my tracks and spun around, although my instincts were screaming at me not to. A large hand slapped over my mouth, muffling my screams, as soon as I turned around. My wolf was howling at me to let her take over and rip him to shreds, but rage soon turned to lust as the familiar tingles began to spread through my hole body. I quickly jerked away and began to glare at Castiel, trying to control my now racing heart.

"What are you doing here?" I growled lowly, the memories flashing in my head. Worry began to slowly take over me as I looked him up and down. His fiery red hair was rustled, as if he's been running his hands through them and had bags under his eyes indicated that he didn't sleep, but he still managed to make my whole face warm up. His grey eyes where looking at me, a storm just waiting to rain down his face.

"I'm here because-" he sighed deeply and walked towards me. With every step he took towards me, I countered it. But soon enough, my back hit the cold, hard wall, trapping me. He came closer, and closer, and closer, until he was just a breath away. "Because I didn't kiss her, she kissed me." He whispered, his hot breath fanning my face. Although my wolf was screaming at me to believe him, my mind was telling me he was lying. I mean, I walked in to them to them practically sucking faces! He was obviously kissing her! I wanted to believe my mind, but when I looked into his eyes, I could tell he wasn't lying. This time I sided with my wolf.

Note to self: Get back at Amber later.

"I-I believe you." I stuttered, his face still merely a breath away. My whole body was tingling from how close our bodies were. His eyes slowly made their way to my lips, to my eyes, and then to my lips once again. He slowly began to lean in, but hesitantly stopped just as our lips were about to meet. My wolf was going insane. She wanted him right here, right now. He sighed with his head down a took several steps away from me. I stared up at him in confusion. He looked up at me, his eyes a mix of emotions, and without any warning, he left the room.