Prologue

"The great droid army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. A force so great that it threatened to dominate every corner of the galaxy with an iron fist.

Not even the Jedi alone were able to face such an overwhelming force, demonstrating his enormous power just before the first battle of Geonosis.

Only the great clone army of the Republic had the conditions to face it. Men made in Kamino's laboratories to be the perfect soldiers.

During the Clone Wars, the droid army found itself outmatched on many battlefields, but beyond what a simple battalion of B1 or B2 droids could do, there were many droid models whose mere presence he was already capable of wreaking havoc between enemy lines.

Shortly before the end of the war after the execution of Order 66, the separatist side showed its most lethal weapon:

                                    Tactical super-droids.

These super advanced machines were capable of dominating the battlefield, managing to surpass even many Jedi generals.

Although expensive to produce, its impact on the war was remarkable, causing the balance to shift dangerously towards the separatist side.

                                But that would not be all.

In an unknown place hidden from all traces of war, an extraordinary and unconventional tactical super-droid was developed.

                                           One of a kind."