5

"Don't dare say a word." The man spoke as he held the gun up against his head.

As the man moved, his filthy hand came to hold Seonghwa and as he took Seonghwa's hands and put them behind him, he felt himself getting tied to something. He sighed inwardly as he thought that he should have seen this coming. He should have asked Joong or one of the other's to go with him or something. Maybe Joong could have figured out the weird feeling? Whatever, that didn't matter now. Though something did occur to Seonghwa, if the man was here to steal the money, where would he go afterwards? Was the man aware that they were sailing?

As the man made sure the rope was tight enough so Seonghwa couldn't break free, he stepped to the side, however, as he finally saw who his opponent was, he smirked. "Prince Seonghwa... Always a pleasure to meet you here, huh?"

Confused, Seonghwa rolled his eyes. However, before he could say anything, he felt fabric going over his mouth and around his head. Obviously to keep him quiet. Seonghwa did applaud the thief for trying, but this surely wouldn't end well, especially because of the fact that the man had literally nowhere to go afterwards. If the man just went up the stairs, he would easily be spotted by the rest before he could even get a chance to escape. This was a rather suicidal thief in his opinion. Rolling his eyes one more time, the thief scoffed at him.

Not even bothering with doing anything, Seonghwa just stood still and watched the man open the bank box. Clearly, the thief really thought he won here. "The legend says that captain Joong always keeps his most prized possessions with his gold..." The thief looked up at him, "Clearly." He smirked.

Seonghwa really wanted to throw up. Not only because the thief was flirting with him, but because of the fact that the thief thought he was Joong's most prized possession. Obviously he wasn't, that was obviously the ship, which is why the legend says exactly that. Thinking back to dinner yesterday, he laughed to himself, Wooyoung's words went straight through his mind about how he had been so serious about no one daring to steal anything from the bank box. Yet here was a brave thief, Seonghwa gave him that much, who was willing to risk his life to get just a bit of gold. Though, he was dumb, because he had nowhere to run after this.

The thief occupied himself with the bank box, Seonghwa thought that he had maybe already figured out the code, because he was sure he locked it before they went to the manor yesterday. How he had figured out the code already was a bit of a mystery to Seonghwa, he guessed that the thief had probably been trying during the morning, or night, and then had just gotten successful when they got back to the ship and therefore hid. Seonghwa really wondered what the thief thought he got out of this, surely, Joong must somehow know. And if he didn't before, he would sooner or later, because again, the thief had nowhere to go.

Chuckling, the thief looked at Seonghwa and stepped closer, like the way Joong would. "Perhaps taking his most prized possession with me would ruin him completely instead of losing a bit of money...?" He smirked, reaching out to touch Seonghwa.

Moving his head to the side to avoid the touch, the thief grabbed his jaw forcefully, making Seonghwa look at him by force. He winced in pain, because he really didn't see it coming.

"Resisting, hm?" He chuckled again, "There's nowhere for you to run, sweetheart."

Now Seonghwa actually tried to get free, but the ropes were too tight, making him a bit panicked. Surely someone would notice that he has been gone for a bit longer than usual. Trying to make sounds, the thief's hand covered his mouth despite the fabric still restricting it. Disgusted, Seonghwa tried to wiggle his head free of the thiefs hold. But it was to no avail as the thief just held him harder. Suddenly, the thief let go and looked at his hands, as if they had been burned or started to hurt. Seonghwa also got confused, what in the world just happened? Just a second ago he was holding him so forcefully? Before he could register it, the man screamed in pain.