Prologue

Death is a term that they use to describe something they can't accept because it comes with a price.

"Excuse me, sir, no trespassing!" A guard yelled.

As he turned to face the guard who had yelled that, the guard gasped as he saw who he was actually talking to.

Gaping at him, he stuttered, "B-But, your majesty... The kingdom declared you dead?!" He looked dumbfounded.

Giving him a wry laugh, he looked the man right in the eyes.

"Life is full of surprises, isn't it?" he said bitterly.

Stepping onto the ship he had declared his years ago that was hijacked by the Seven Seas Kingdom, he breathed his beauty in. He had gone too long without her, and now, here she was, in her full glory. The Blue Birds ship was his true beauty and treasure. And finally, he was reunited with her.

Though he might be a prince and only seventeen, he had been long gone from his own kingdom, therefore they had declared him dead. The pirate life wasn't a choice anymore, if he wanted to get back what was his, he needed to do this. Especially if he wanted revenge on the Seven Seas Kingdom.

They had convinced themselves that their shit doesn't stink, that everyone should adore them, but he had enough. Mother forgive him for what he was about to do, for he might just do something completely outrageous. There's nothing left to say, just look at what he had become. Setting sail, he was ready.

Now, his time has come.

This? Yeah, this was war.